Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Women Age

Why is it that a lot of women feel the need to lie about their age?

For instance, last night I was out with my sister, doing our usual late night shopping at ASDA (it’s the only time I can get away with wearing a dirac sheed iyo garbasar) :D .

When we saw this lady whom we both know from way back. We got chatting…talking about education, work, and life in general. She asked me what I was doing with myself and I did the same. She told me she’s studying Criminology and how she hasn’t done badly for a 24 yr old.

I was like…yaaaaa oo kalay, 24 maxa ka dhigay?, tooban goor ba ii dhalikarta eh.

She’s been saying she’s 24 for the last 5 years, it’s like why lie?????????

Aaliyyah   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool that's crazy. I have never met anyone who lies about their age, most people are pretty comfortable with stating their age.

salaam

Baluug   

^That's because you're still young and hang around with young people. You'll find as you get older that your friends' ages(and possibly yours :D ) will magically stay at 27. I've met Somali girls(and guys) who have given me differernt ages at different times, for example one girl told me she was 27, I asked her again a year later and she said she was 26 :D

Lidia   

When I was 14, I use to say I was 16/17 and once I reached 21 (hihihii) my age stopped and stayed at 21, lol. The only issue is that I was born in the West and am unable to play the January 1st game:) icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol cadaan the following year she was 26??? If I was you I would have put her on the spot I totally hate liers. subhanalah, why would anyone lie about their age?...but as they say age is nothing but a number. However, honesty is the key to establishing any type of relationship.

lidia lol sis..

salaam

I think that women who pretend to be a young age they are not should ALL be put in a gas chamber and poisoned. I am 62 and for most of my life I have been interested in young girls between the ages 17-21. I don't find women older than that range that interesting because aad bey u jaqjaq badan yihiin. Also, I find it easier to woo young women than habaraha gowsaha waaweyn. Maybe I am a bit old skool, but why would I want islaan weyn when I can get me a gabar yar oo dheylo ah, huh?

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

My apologies to all the old women of SOL.

^^^Well, before they have me; waxaa ka horaysa-- are they in my preferred age range? Chubacka, adigu, regardless of age, I think amaan inaad iga helaysid waayo, you're way too hairy for my taste.

09_tb_star_wars_chewbacca_5.jpg

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California