Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

US Jewish Groups Back Congressional Bill to Monitor Universities

Yeniceri   

If they passed such a bill, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Mr Livingstone had asked the reporter if he was a German war criminal and then, after learning that he was Jewish and had been offended by the question, compared him to a concentration camp guard.

:D

Back to the main topic, many ME countries are in the process of changing school text books by extracting anything showing Isreal and Isrealis in a bad light after a push from the US.

That's just depressing! Meanwhile, in some U.S. states, Arabs are made the villians in a campaign for stricter license laws.

N.O.R.F   

Castro says:

Wow. That's great. It finally dawned on us that double standards are not inherently Israeli or Western. I knew that cartoon saga was indeed a blessing in disguise. It's spring cleaning everywhere you look.

Saxib, maybe you can expand on what exactly they may be extracing from the text books (not sure what is meant by text books either)as you were educated (i think) in arab lands.

This came about from a discussion with some of the people at work (Arabs) who were all for it for the sake of peace and not being 'hostile' towards the USA agenda in the ME. Plus the fact that they can not say anything against the actions of the Govnt.