Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

US Jewish Groups Back Congressional Bill to Monitor Universities

Naden   

I, for one, will not target you again no matter how tempting you make it....walaahi, I promise ;) .

Originally posted by BonefieD_CriTic:

The "civilized" disturbed a nerve - But you are right - And it must be understood that it isn't my fault some people leave themselves open for target -

Johnny B   

Jews are like bacteria walaahi, unwanted nuisance and hard to exterminate – If Muslims were to issue that Bill, there would have been an outrage from Israel – Don’t they understand hypocrisy is something to admire

Oy Vey !

-Lily-   

I don't think anyone should be calling for the extermination of anyone else. This sounds irresponsible. Don't hate because we don't strive to have that kind of power.

Castro   

^ That's just wrong both in Islam and on a human level. Think, child, think! You say you don't hate them but you're sad Hitler didn't exterminate them? What other pleasant thoughts do you have in that head of yours?

Naden   

Nothing more unattractive than a Somali sounding like a gap-toothed, under-educated skinhead. It is wholly irresponsible to speak so lightly about the killing of one person not to mention an entire group. It is wise to think before you utter such horrid inanities.

^^I don't hate jews, Hitler did that for both of us - But sadly, he forgot to finish what he started -

Originally posted by naden:

Nothing more unattractive than a Somali sounding like a gap-toothed, under-educated skinhead. It is wholly irresponsible to speak so lightly about the killing of one person not to mention an entire group. It is wise to think before you utter such horrid inanities.

And the senile takes the bait - And yet you made yourself beleive you were better than me - Now you have stooped to mere insults - I truly do take pity on you -

tHe oNe aNd OnLy, like you won't beleive :D - But I am going into hiding for a while - My life-line in sol is running low -

Foxy   

One wonders, Why is it right and legal for Muslims to criticise, denounce, slander and vilify or even support the extermination of certain religion in any way they choose, particularly the Jews, I guess, Jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our troubles in the muslim world.".....it would be wiser to make this site a hate free site espeacially in regards to religion or pickin on certain group of society if not a nation! we all know that "Religion is a unique force in society, which promotes both Good and Evil, It would be great if we all respected the religious tolerance that would make this a better world to live in...

cheers

Bornafied critic

Listen calling for annihilation of fellow human beings is not your job nor ours.It is the job of the Creator who owns everyone of us.If you feel humiliated...pick yourself up and compete.If you feel unrepresented,get yourself a decent representation.

If you feel helpless ...empower yourself

Dont go looking for blood unless someone literaly attacks you in which case you defend yourself.

In this day and age you need to look inward for your solutions not outward because the problems are inward not outward.No one can cause us humiliation if we dont do it to ourselves first.

Originally posted by Castro:

^ That's just wrong both in Islam and on a human level. Think, child, think! You say you don't hate them but you're sad Hitler didn't exterminate them? What other pleasant thoughts do you have in that head of yours?

Don't get me wrong, I love them as human beings but the relationship ceases to exist in that level - Lets just say I never had good experience with the ones I met - They are just evil minded pipsqueaks –

Originally posted by MR ORGILAQE:

Bornafied critic

Listen calling for annihilation of fellow human beings is not your job nor ours.It is the job of the Creator who owns everyone of us.If you feel humiliated...pick yourself up and compete.If you feel unrepresented,get yourself a decent representation.

If you feel helpless ...empower yourself

Dont go looking for blood unless someone literaly attacks you in which case you defend yourself.

In this day and age you need to look inward for your solutions not outward because the problems are inward not outward.No one can cause us humiliation if we dont do it to ourselves first.

I rather didn’t call for it but suggested it, huge difference – Besides, I am well aware of the morals and human decency – Maybe I shouldn’t have use the term “termination†– But no one can deny the fact that the Muslim problem revolves around them and the U.S. -

-Lily-   

London mayor gets suspended for offending Jewish journalist:

Livingstone suspended over 'Nazi' jibe

Chris Tryhorn

Friday February 24, 2006

Ken Livingstone was today suspended from office for four weeks by a disciplinary tribunal for likening a Jewish newspaper reporter to a Nazi concentration camp guard.

The three-man adjudication panel of the Standards Board for England said the mayor of London should step down from his duties on March 1.

They ruled that his outburst last February had breached the Greater London authority code and damaged the reputation of his office.

His treatment of Oliver Finegold, a reporter for the London Evening Standard, was "unnecessarily insensitive and offensive", the panel said.

Mr Livingstone had asked the reporter if he was a German war criminal and then, after learning that he was Jewish and had been offended by the question, compared him to a concentration camp guard.

The panel rejected Mr Livingstone's argument that there was a difference between the damage he might have caused to his own reputation and the effect of his actions on his office.

In deciding on a suspension, the panel rejected the alternative sanctions of a censure or an order for Mr Livingstone to undergo training.

The panel's chairman, David Laverick, said it would not have been appropriate to have disqualified Mr Livingstone from office.

"The case tribunal is, however, concerned that the mayor does seem to have failed from the outset of this case to have appreciated that his conduct was unacceptable, a breach of the code and did damage to the reputation of his office," he said.

"His representative was quite right in saying that matters should not have got as far as this, but it is the mayor who must take responsibility for that.

"It was his comments that started the matter and thereafter his position seems to have become ever more entrenched.

"The case tribunal considers that the appropriate sanction is for the mayor to be suspended for a period of four weeks from March 1."

Mr Livingstone is entitled to appeal against the ruling by making an application to the high court.

Commenting on the ruling, the London Evening Standard editor, Veronica Wadley, renewed calls for the mayor to apologise for his remarks.

"There is no question that he caused offence to many Londoners by his comments, and his stubborn refusal to say sorry aggravated the position," she said.

"Mr Livingstone not only offended London's Jewish community but then he did not show the stature expected of the mayor of London by apologising. As the Standards Board found, our reporter questioned Mr Livingstone in a 'civil tone'.

"Oliver Finegold behaved impeccably and was polite at all times as he questioned Mr Livingstone when he left a civic party. As the tape recording shows, Oliver Finegold did not swear at the mayor, or was in any way hostile."

The complaint against Mr Livingstone was brought by the Board of Deputies of British Jews.

Jewish groups today sought to draw a line under the controversy, expressing regret that the row had had to be settled by a tribunal.

Karen Pollock, the chief executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust, said: "It is unfortunate that it had to come to this ... People in positions of responsibility and power have to be particularly sensitive in terms of the language they use. No one wanted it to escalate or lead to this process."

--------------------------------------------

from: http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,1717241,00.html

N.O.R.F   

^^This has been brewing for a while between the evening standard and red ken. Evening Standard paper is pro-Isreal and has pushed for Ken's suspension well before this incident. Funnily enough this whole process was put on hold during the 2012 Olympics announcement period to show a 'united' front.

Back to the main topic, many ME countries are in the process of changing school text books by extracting anything showing Isreal and Isrealis in a bad light after a push from the US.

Castro   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Back to the main topic, many ME countries are in the process of changing school text books by extracting anything showing Isreal and Isrealis in a bad light after a push from the US.

Wow. That's great. It finally dawned on us that double standards are not inherently Israeli or Western. I knew that cartoon saga was indeed a blessing in disguise. It's spring cleaning everywhere you look.

Ken Livingston is a courageous man and speaking against right-wing Israeli policies is what gets him (or anyone) in hot water for nowadays doing so is tantamount to anti-semitism. :rolleyes: