Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

EMINEM VS... BENZINO

ScarFace   

PPL did yu lot hear about BENZINO dissing eminem

but Eminem has fired back, stating that he didn't start the conflict, but would "finish it." To match two previous disses aimed at him, Eminem released two diss songs, one of which was directed at the Source magazine, where Benzino is co-owner with Dave Mays.

I have listened to all 4 tracks but da first diss track from BENZINO WAS shyte and EMINEM's reply BAC HURT BENZINO.

dis cat BENZINO iz stupid if you gonNA diss somebody like eminem you better make the whole song a diss. HE IS STUPID. HE GOT B*TCH SLAPPED ON EMINEMS TWO DISS TRACKZ WHICH was aimed at BENZINO

I THing Eminem IS TOO TALENTED AN WOULD HURT BENZINO. DAMN DA white boiy can FLOW

WAT Y'ALL THING!!!!!!!!!

who would YU RATE!!!!!!!!!

out of---------->10

RayZak   

Eminem..is the one.. i sure tellin u...he gon beat the hell out of each one of 'em....seriously toug..with little influence from pac...i tell u tha.....

I heard it too. I'm not a big fan of eminem but he sure did defend himself to the death. I couldn't help but laugh in the end. Benzino's rebuttal was just weak! LoL@"grandfather rap".

ScarFace   

Like Em says "nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap". "You ****in punk *****, **** you chump, gimmie a one-on-one and see if I don't **** you up. Try to jump the Ruff Ryders and they cut you up and you put Jada on a track, that's how much you **** .. **** in the industry, swear dat you in da streets hustlin', you sit behind a ****in desk at the source butt-kissin."

benzino also got raped. listen to that dj green lantern mixtape. the shady invasion. 50 cent and the g unit, obie trice, eminem are on that and benzino musta been cryin himself to sleep after that. it was a rap. **** finished b4 it really started. although theres 3 responses to benzino.

AN ONE more stupid comment from benzino how can he diss da white RACE when he's half white DAMN :confused:

My vote has to go to EMINEM coz he is the best rapper all of times and I am one os his greatest fans of all times...

EMINEM

EMINEM'

EMINEM

EMINEM

EMINEM

EMINEM

EMINEM

RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ