Che -Guevara

Siyad Barre on Salad Gabeyre

9 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^^ Timacaddeh,

"......Nin caadadii ma baajo, bahal-na qadhinka ma daayo, doofaar f-aqash ahina isma qariyo mana daahiro......" (or words to that effect). 

There you have it, the long and the short of it. And in particular why some folks would never be in a position to hide their "true feeling" of the past and the tragic history of the Somali peninsula. Or how they can not "pretend" long enough, before, the "mask of political correctness" in which they were wearing, drops off, and then the real underlying ugly sentiment rears its protruding head for all of us to see it. 

Why do your emosions going ahead of you?, Che did not comment but posted audio of Siyad Barre, AUN, he did not say, he believed it or support, are YOU  not the one judging him cuz you guessing his intentions?

25 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Why do your emosions going ahead of you?, Che did not comment but posted audio of Siyad Barre, AUN, he did not say, he believed it or support, are YOU  not the one judging him cuz you guessing his intentions?

I think he is low-key fan of the late dictator. Like most of his clanmembers. General afweyne is viewed by his kith kin as true hero. And we know this. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Che,

No mate, I told you before, therapy is fit enough for those who were so comprehensive defeated that to this day they are doing nothing but calaacal about Constitution and whatnot. Moreover to this day, they are getting their ass handed over to them, whenever they got out of line in the border area.

Hence, see to it, to look yourself in the mirror. Or, at least, see to it to arrange such thing for the likes of Cabdiwali gaas (a man who escaped from Nutter's hospital in Up-State New York). Given that he seems to need that sort of intervention. Least of all, Somaliland had added to "his mental burden" when she chased him out from last place he was collecting money from in Sool region, call Tukaraq's check-point.

So, if I were you, I would see to it to notice that there lots of a "Dh-abayaco cowardly squealers" and a "defeated lot cretins" who actually need something of a therapy session to which to unburdened them with it, at least emotionally. Hence, get to work, mate. 

You really do!

8 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I came to the same conclusion as Oodweyne. Nothing to do with emotions, but entirely a logical and rational conclusion based on what he posted. No-one who disagrees with a mass murderer would post propaganda that tries to shed a positive light on that mass murderer. Especially not a video of the mass murderer justifying one of his executions.

Not only that, in the post underneath yours, that same person pokes fun at people who might have had therapy sessions to deal with the affects of what the Faqash did to them. I know he is just trying to rile Oodweyne up, but the idea of making fun about that alone tells you how this person views it.

I know why you'd defend him though. You were laughing along to that joke, which says plenty about you too. It also explains the origins of your Somaliland hatred.

The honourable thing you people can do is to have the courage of your convictions and not hide behind politically correct rhetoric. Say what you really think.

You are young,  and I have hope on you, You also thinking ,, things are not black and white, don't let others,  who are your father's age, bitter and and have no hope, ruin  and brainwash your life 

Dear  Somalilanders,

Since these are too many you (Oodweyne recruited few in my absence), select one of you to speak on your behalf or call the old man (who nobody knows) who birth you so the rest of the Somali community can reason him. Nobody can have a decent conversation headless Somalilanders running around at the same time.

The exception being Xaaji Xunduf but for different reasons.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

16 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Dear  Somalilanders,

Since these are too many you (Oodweyne recruited few in my absence), select one of you to speak on your behalf or call the old man (who nobody knows) who birth you so the rest of the Somali community can reason him. Nobody can have a decent conversation headless Somalilanders running around at the same time.

Waraa MMA or Sanka, how come my post got edited and others didn't. I know you want to accommodate the emotionally fragile but come on sxbiyaal.

Oodka, 

Who said anything about Somalinimo. After all, we have these crazies running around In Hargeysa why therapy is needed first.

As for debating, since being old-timers on SOL, we have beaten the subject of Somaliland and Somalia to death.

28 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Dear  Somalilanders,

The are refered to on SOL as sewage dwellers for a very good reason. In every thread they rush out at you like the grotesque gang of cockroaches, maggots, flies, rats and all manner of other ilthy vermin, who live in the accumulated cesspool of their own shit.

However, this is SOMALIA-ONLINE and we shall never allow a few spiteful hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros from ever silencing our debates and discussions on this forum.

So Che don’t let these pathetic creatures derail your topic: Tell me the history of the above character?  What’s the back story and why was the late President riling against in that audio?

👔
3 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

The are refered to on SOL as sewage dwellers for a very good reason. In every thread they rush out at you like the grotesque gang of cockroaches, maggots, flies, rats and all manner of other ilthy vermin, who live in the accumulated cesspool of their own shit.

However, this is SOMALIA-ONLINE and we shall never allow a few spiteful hapless, helpless and hopeless h@bros from ever silencing our debates and discussions on this forum.

It looks like Sanka is accommodating or SOL has auto-correct. In any case, the poor kids are already traumatized. Take it easy on them.

3 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

It looks like Sanka is accommodating or SOL has auto-correct. In any case, the poor kids are already traumatized. Take it easy on them.

What was autocorrected? War ii sheeg aniga, anaa qashinkaan kala yaacineyee.😁

1 minute ago, Tillamook said:

What was autocorrected? War ii sheeg aniga, anaa qashinkaan kala yaacineyee.😁

I wrote dear Dear H@bros, it was changed into Dear Somalilanders.

9 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

I will give you credit Tillamooky, you have the courage of your convictions and you say what you mean. Your hatred for Somalilanders is palpable and you don't shy away from telling us that in your every colourful language 😆.

That is very unlike the other weaklings here, who though they share your hatred for us, they are too weak to stand behind their convictions.

So bravo to you my lad!

Timacadde, crawl back to the dark corner from whence you came.😁

FYI, I don’t hate Somalilanders. I just refuse to tolerate in here a bunch of loser qurbo joog who I refer to hapless, hopeless and helpless h@bros who believe they can easily breakup my beloved Somalia by typing claptrap on a computer screen. I will be always be online reminding them that that shit ain’t gonna fly.( Pun intended vis-à-vis their “wey duushey” nonsense).😁

Somalia is one nation, one people with one destiny. No matter of running around here on SOL with your thumbs up your rear ends seeking attention will ever change that. Now take that back to the cesspool you crawled out of Saaxiib.👍