Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

No I insist that you guys are behind, and one year late too :D

Edited just so Zu can stop his crazy thoughts :rolleyes: :cool:

PEOPLE, you trying to turn the boy into a junkie already!

Being an insomniac also, these work for me

1. A cup of Camomile tea, works wonder after a day of guzzling coffee

2.Putting a little Lavender or Marjoram oil on your pillow clears your nose and head and helps to calm you down (you can generally get it in little bottles at the high street)

3. Open your window and turn the heat down/off. A little cold and fresh air does wonders to make you want to hide under the bed sheets

Originally posted by ibtisam:

no i insist behind
:D

^^ that didnt come out good...edit it while you can :D

And about the year...well...in fashion terms we are behind by couple of seasons...in terms of the Lottery we are front...we love our tattslotto.

Cheers

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

PEOPLE, you trying to turn the boy into a junkie already!

Being an insomniac also, these work for me

1. A cup of Camomile tea, works wonder after a day of guzzling coffee

2.Putting a little Lavender or Marjoram oil on your pillow clears your nose and head and helps to calm you down (you can generally get it in little bottles at the high street)

3. Open your window and turn the heat down/off. A little cold and fresh air does wonders to make you want to hide under the bed sheets

^^ The most sensible advise so far

Rahima   

^Stop that North, only the drugs will work!

Ibtisam, stick to Zu pls, no need to lump us all into the same delayed group.

-Lily-   

Go for a jog, one needs to be both mentally & physically tired to sleep.

One less hour to sleep since sunday, I feel so robbed.

Rahima advocating for drugs? I'm shocked, really! Is that how you do things over there? Perhaps Ibtisam isn't so off the mark with being delayed then :D

I feel your pain, Urban. I haven't had it that bad since last year but last night was a glimmer into my old world of sleeplessness- stress and British Summer Time got together and kept my mind busy.

Here's a tip: Quran and not going to bed. The mind can be a biyach, tell it u're not going to sleep, nope just reading this riveting book- and pick something interesting- not going to sleep at all, nope going to pull an all-nighter, no sleep for me, I'm going to read this in one night..zzzzz...

Fool yourself. What you resist persists!

Ibtisam   

^^^I might try that

Looool Lily :D good shot smile.gif

Rahim i was getting read to say sorry till you started advocating for drugs hun!

-Lily-   
Ibtisam , Ha igu dirin Rahima, you now she can be swift with her come backs, it was just a passing comment, really…

Rahima   

You poms sure do have a complex don't you :rolleyes: . But then again i would also if i sounded like a badly spoken pubescent boy- must be hard :( . For that reason, i forgive and pray for you both smile.gif .

-Lily-   

LOL@ pubescent boy, I told you Ibtisam…anyways Rahima, I’m not included in that category, being Somali I have no accent whatsoever, in fact I speak the Somali version of English and pronounce ‘Ps’ as ‘Bs’ and so on.

And prayers are always welcomed smile.gif

There is a food thief stalking me at work. First it was my soup (four cans- 1 spicy turnip, 2 autumn vegetables, and 1 lentil soup- have gone missing in the last month). Then it was my dessert (my loaf of madeira cake has been disappearing at a faster rate each week). And now...now they've turned on my bananas! My bananas! I bought a whole bunch yesterday and there's only three pieces left now.

I'm so frigging mad. I can accept anything but the theft of my bananas...damn those thieving ba$tards! :mad: :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^^ Where do you leave them?? If you want to find out who it is, make a cake with lots and lots of eggs and see who farts up the place :D Hopefull with so many bananas they will get constipation and have few days off work smile.gif