Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Please. We're still knee-deep in snow out here. Today I found a dead duck in the backyard. I think it died sometime in November (when they fly through here on their way south) and has been perfectly preserved in the sub-zero temperatures of the last few months.

Summer summer summer.

a dead duck..sounds nice...will stay on here and say anything to get away from what I should be doing..water bottle already at feet, what else to waste time on...

Emperor   

^I never catch a word there, you have lost me long ago.

War ileen duulku awalba gabdhay unbay ahaayeen - Ooops my mistake in the wrong playground

Ok,

so i've seen this topic 'troll corner' pop up every so and so. But due to the scary 50+ pages listed, its always looked too daunting to open, let alone read... You see i can't read anything longer than 3 or 4 paragraphs or approx. 300 words - this is also why i'm immune to the drivels some SOL classics.

Since the topic is still going strong, I assume there must be something to it. Would someone be kind enough to fill me in by distilling it down to the above limits so that i may be able to participate

thanks

Cara.   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

LoL. No, waxaan cunaa kuwa specifically la'ii qaley. Mid iska dhimatay maxaan ku falaa?

High maintenance baad tahay and that's the truth.