Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Rahima   

^lol, we will and proudly so, but still doesn't change the fact we still are the number one team. icon_razz.gif

Before the poms get cocky i suggest they read up on the history of the ashes. History always repeats itself :D

Foxy   

THIS IS THA FIRST TIME THA BRITS BEAT US AUSSIES IN LIKE WAT? 30 YEARS?....NOW IM NOT GOOD WITH STATISTICS BUT I WOULD CALL THA A FLUKE!!MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA......FLUKE...

correction Mate....it has been since 1987.....not 30 odd years ago....and yes it will another 18 months were we face the Aussies in down under( home soil) , and You can bet ur 2 cents that we will retain the ashes series....with likes of Flintoff....an all rounder...You can kiss the ashes good bye for the next decade to come

cheers

:D:D

N.O.R.F   

Whats with all cricket news anyway, its not like any of you actually took notice before last week, i have been following the series all summer :rolleyes:

Next will be the world cup!

Rahima   

^It ain’t about the cricket, its loyalty to land and country. I hate cricket, I hate it with a passion to the point I feel like throwing the remote at the television when its on, but nonetheless I still barrack for Australia. Why? Because I don’t like the poms. Why? I’m not really sure, it was ingrained in me as a child and I have yet to question it.

They will prob beat us a footy though

Yeah go on roll those eyes, that was the sort of attitude you guys had before we initiated the ashes. :rolleyes:

Like I said don’t get too cocky. You never know North you never know. icon_razz.gif

You can kiss the ashes good bye for the next decade to come

They say dreams are a wonderful thing you know, must be true ay! :D

Rahima, was the initiation ceremony painful? Congrats..

No, not yet, have you heard otherwise? Sheh, tell me what do you know? All I’ve being told was that it would be as wonderful as a spring morning, but nothing about pain. Have I being tricked Sheh? Sheh…Sheh :(

*biting nails*

Foxy   

eehm...we do care damn with cricket.....Daah

apart from that we recken there is much more to life then cricket and Rugby.....let alone any favoured Aussei supported sport...AFL goes along way

cheers

and where did u learn basedall from

You guessed it

cricket

Just as u learned american football from Rugby.

Sadly as with all fabrication they lack originality and loose the taste just like the new VW Golf compared to it's predecessors.

Sad really, but that's yanks for you

Katrina   

Who the hell cares about cricket anyways?It's just whacking a ball with an ironing board....Baseball is better

Don't know about that Liibaan, I agree about the cricket comment..."ironing board" an accurate depiction.

The only time cricket enters my auditory realm is when a couple of indo-pak's get excited!! But baseball...come on! You can find a better example. It's such a booorrrrring sport. I recently went to a game, which was kinda indirectely mandatory (work) and I didn't find out who won until the next day, imagine that. I found other things to occupy myself with (counting seats, stars, bugs on the ground, gossip, etc.) other than watching fat men in tights spitting every friggin sec!!

ps. I believe the bluejays lost...no signif. other than to annoy T-Dot's. :D

Katrina   

Mr. OG allegedly said, Just as u learned american football from Rugby...Sad really, but that's yanks for you

Hey now Farax, why you gotta start this

inter-galactic war?? Haven't you heard Aussie's have this inferiority complex to the great U.S.of.A!

If you can't beat 'em in anything that really matters ($$$$, bad boy status, pinnacle of greatness) then we'll just prove our Neanderthalism thru sports coz.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Katrina:

I found other things to occupy myself with (counting seats, stars, bugs on the ground, gossip, etc.) other than watching fat men in tights spitting every friggin sec!!

At least they're fat north americans in tights instead of fat brits and aussies in tights!!I don't know why,but I just find British and Australian accents to be very annoying