Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Raf, enjoy your time. Muscat is fabulous – present/modernism harmoniously mixing with the past. InshaAllah I may see you guys in december.

I bet you like the roads.

WOL, I love carre-four. Food. Entertainment. Shopping. All in one.

NG, I moved. What a meanie! redface.gif

Foxy   

I see folks are talking about ramadan, does anyone know when is it due?......thought it was towards the end of the year?

cheers

weeey rafalution

The place is rocking man

It's wicked

Yeah it is a bloody construction site

Shame though i am off to somalia tomorrow to sample some of my granny's Orgis :D

Why not delay your trip if you can for another week and we can check the place out together man.I cant reschedule i already bought the ticket and this airlines are pay whether you go or dont go.....catch my drift

N.O.R.F   

lol@NG, there is a perfect place for watching football, 4 restaurants (delicious food) with 4 screens all showing football, after a heavy meal you know whats next :D , come over when ever you a get a week or two but dont bring the kids, qaar yar yaro madaxa kusocda ha iikeenin :D

Foxy, Ramadan will be around 3rd, 4th October IA, cut down on those lunch time visits to McDonalds, or was it Burger King? :confused:

Arrgh, I'm sitting here drinking peppermint tea. I haven't had it in a long while and I have lost the ability not to go gag while swallowing. But it's better than coffee.???

What I really want is shai nacnac accompanied by shawarma and fruit juice.. I am peppermint with envy. Beam me up, somebody, anybody.

I was paying homage to the few consecutive days of sunshine we've been having. It shall soon change to, 'slushing thru the rain'. Watch this space.

My screen is going kaput. Whatever else?

I'd love to be the fly on the wall when u break the news to yr wife that u've invited a weirdo from the Net to your new home. No need (though thanks, u're kind), I have an almost permanent suite at the Burj Al Arab. :D

Foxy   

Hello Folks

One more day to friday and the Ashes series Between The Aussies and England is about to begin in leaa than 3 hours....

The previous matches have been so close and tensely fought that people not only in England but in other cricket-playing nations are totally involved in its outcome.....lets hope the england side toss those damn aussies and claim the ashes series after a long awaited drought

cheers