Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Hello trollers!

I haven't gotten much sleep the last couple of days. The top of my head feels...fizzy. I mean, unless timahayga aan jiidjiiday that day I'm not normally aware of my skull but today it's definitely right there.

SeeKer   

Sounds like you are about to pop. Hope you feel better......otherwis e stick the pads of your thumb on the top part of your eye socket and pull it upwards icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

Malika Ina aayo waa ikan. Just going home and planning to eat krispy cream donuts for afur, casho and sahuur

STOIC   

Ramathan and studying don't go together..lazy as hell...my pathology textbook is watching me from distance.....

Ibtisam   

Since Juxa's post been craving krispy cream donuts. Hmmm I think I'll get some today inshallah.

I got on the train with a suitcase this morning, few people gave me strange looks. Feels uncomfortable, I just kept my head down reading my Quran. When I got up, few people was looking at me and some of them smiled. The guy next to me, rang someone and said something along the lines of "no, no I don't want to go now" my paranoia made me look at him redface.gif But I'm sure he was not talking about me. :D lol

Juxa   

morning folks

ibti I only managed one:(

I think I am developing phobia of the tube specially when I see folks carrying bags in unholly hours on trains that dont go to airports. I do my shahada quitely and repeatedly

Khayr   

Pop quiz,

who is the famous quote by

All thoroughbred Islamic, Somali tribesmen and women of noble cushitic and Arabian origins

:D