Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Give him a good translation copy. I catch people reading over my shoulder or looking at the Quran when I am on the train, I always feel tempted to say, do you want to look through, but they always look away quickly and avoid eye contact when I catch them doing so. It does not help that I use a small, hand held one, I can barley see it, let alone someone trying to steel glances. I should get a bigger one.

Juxa   

i am cold,so very cold

dadkaan waa inconsiderate, doofaar bey kasoo dhargaan then have the AC meesha ugu danbeysa grrr

JB saxuurtu iska badshay miyaa, might explain the baruur

-Lily-   

Hello smile.gif

Hey Juxa, glad you made it. I cant feel my feet, I think I walked for 6 hours yesterday but had great fun.

Juxa   

hello ibti, i know i should have brought thick coat.

hi lily, so sorry i was meaning to call and ask if you got home safe, by the time i finished cleaning it was midnight. where is ibti when you need her huh?

Juxa   

yes i remember, i just got them to switch it off.

they are walking around with tiny tops and t-shirts. subxannallah

Faheema.   

I always have either scarf or jacket on because they're always opening the door or putting the AC on. Imika, I have become the weather predictor, if I am wearing a scarf is semi-cold, scarf and jacket it's very cold and when I don't have either of them on it's HOT....i.e. yesterday :D

NGONGE   

How long to go for Eid? I am quite shocked that nobody has started an Eid thread already! We had the ramadan threads starting this time last month. Most unfair.