Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

It’s such a shame that bullying can be tolerated, especially when it’s so openly done. I might be still categorised as a newbie and not a member of the old gang, but from my observation of remarks and comments by “some” people can be read as bullying toward one or two members whom are active contributors.

Bullying can come in many different forms, in the last two weeks, few members have taken upon themselves to name and shame these two characters for their overly contributions in the forum, most was done in a “friendly manner” but still the dagger was thrown.

My assumptions were that these were and are public forums, and anyone can post whatever is considered acceptable by the administration. So why are some, being picked on for contributing, if one doesn’t like what one write ,one has the choice not to read.

Let’s look at the definition of bullying:

Bullying is persistent unwelcome behaviour, mostly using unwarranted or invalid criticism, nit-picking, fault-finding, also exclusion, isolation, being singled out and treated differently, being shouted at, humiliated, excessive monitoring, having verbal and written warnings imposed, and much more.

Let’s be fair and just to each other, what it takes to be nice…nothing but just pure goodness!

That’s my rant for the day and month… [shid!! just messed up my henna]

smile.gif

NGONGE   

Sounds like JB complained to eido Munira! :D

I doubt Xan is complaining. She's a tough Troll that one.

ps

Blame Serenity. She started a Troll thread and then started moaning about the people that kept it going. She should be banned from this thread. As rudy would say: can I get a booooo....

-Lily-   

Munira, I take it the big day is tmwr? And why would you risk messing up your henna like this? I think it's silly to pay attention to what anyone here tells you to do, bully or not, it's all in jest, when ppl start taking each other too seriously this site will become a bore.

It’s Fridaaaaaaaaaay, I feel like dancing and doing nothing icon_razz.gif

You know what I dont like Munira? People who are addressing me yet dont have the balls to do it directly.

As for me 'bullying' - bah humbug!

-Lily-   

Ngonge, it takes a lot of patience to sit for hours and watch paint dry.

Munira, big tip, sleep with gloves if you don’t want patterns on your face.