Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ Did you know you have take wudu after eating Hilib geel?

Really? Why?

Malika mpenzi. una acha kazi? kwanini? umeambiwa ufanye kazi kwa burii ama?

Yaap its Friday and god help me i have millions things to do with no time to do them all.

July is almost gone, seriously this yr is flying by me.

Malika   

^Mpendwa,nime amua kuwa mwanafunzi tena,lakini leo kazini wamenipa offer yaa ku work part time..Ah,they cant do without me,that feels good..hehe

This is year is flying,so are we..tick tock tick tock time flying away..subhanallah!

NGONGE   

Heh@Che...Women never expect solutions. They just want someone to listen (even though they already shared the same story with ten people before you). Practice the art of wise grunts, saaxib. :D

^LoooL.the problem is I drift away eventually and stare into distance. I think it's only fair they do something to keep us interested-anything. It's even harder to do the listening over the phone.

And another thing they have problem and I know this is cliche is not believing there are times a male mind isn't really doing any thinking or processing thoughts.

NGONGE   

Heh@do something to keep us interested. :D

Never talk on the phone to ANY woman, saaxib (I don't even talk to my own mother over the phone). They have a habit of starting conversations with whoever is with them at the time and forgetting you're on the other end of the phone.