Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Che everything is bash bash iyo barwaqo, it's a beautiful day...wish the same for you & everyone else smile.gif

Lily - I'm guessing this day is not just any Friday for you, its THE Friday.

I dont know why, but i am not even looking forward to the weekend... I guess its because i have been feeling like the whole week was a weekend.

I finished the last project I was on a week and half back and I've literally had nothing to do back at our main office (other than trivial stuff - one of our directors had the audacity to ask me to get someone coffee this morning too :mad: )... and while i am enjoying the break from the hectic consultancy life, its leaving me with more time than than I know what to do with...

Any ideas people?

Oz   

^^ Wouldn't surprise me, they reported the other day MJ was still alive.

-Lily-   

It IS pretty out there! Don't be discouraged by a few clouds, behind them the sky is blue and the sun is just flirting with us all.

Serenity, yes :D

-Lily-   

Yeah my colleagues in our Boston office were complaining about 17 days wet June, welcome to our world, only this year we are sort of OK.

Ibti, wthin next two weeks. I think it went Ok/Well. People were a bit dry though.

I for one cannot wait for the weekend (and am sure its going to wiz throw without me doing anything on my to-do list). What a week.

Hello people.

Old man how is life in the bangoliland?