Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika...You mean I had opportunity to be in another category. I don't suppose we couldn't negotiate this, can we? :D

LoooooooL@freaky nephew..It's freak good :D

P.S. Don't listen what Ibti says that in other thread.

DD....I wanna make I'm getting a good deal for my buck since that's all she wants me for.

Iman is Yummy, forget what anyone says. God *bleep* she is married once drag queen freak..I guess no chance she will divorce him :(

I even like her Somali accent :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Right, he wants what he paid for!!

MS DD:

Yes but in the case you describe, he might as well pay after each and every session, sorry I mean meet up. icon_razz.gif Waa based on just two factors which are exchanged. Where as normal relationships involve more than a transaction

Because I know you guys had one of these WHAT IF conversations and I know what you guys talk about when you get together :Dicon_razz.gif

nuune   

Che, lool, wallee xodxodashada waad ku dheereysaa, gacan baan kuu taagey :D

Ms DD, if dog food doesn't suit, try the snake one, too much prtein in there, adi dhan aa shabshab noqonaayo

MZanzi   

most woman dream about marying a wealthy man but then they fall in love and nothing matters, woman are romantics at heart smile.gif

-Lily-   

This is a bit deep for a Monday…lol@money over love anytime. DD, you are so very daacad.

Hello all.

Ibtisam   

If I was a guy, and I knew I was being used for money, I would play all kinds of games with her and then dangle some dosh in front of her eyes to see them go green. I swear I would humiliate her, make her do jumps, splits, start jumps, walk on your hands and knees, kiss my feet and few other things. I would verbally abuse her and make her act out all sorts of weird and degrading fantasies in strange god forsaken places. Then after all that I’d throw her some dosh and say go on and spend, you sure worked for it. redface.gif

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

You know my position..Money over love anytime.

Ahahahaa that's hilarious smile.gif ). I thought this was supposed to be a women's secret, but i guess i was wrong. When they ask a woman "Did you marry him for the money?" she will always reply "No, I love him." Guess that's not always true, huh?

Ms DD   

Che

I think Iman is hot stuff..even at her age. But then most somali ladies are beautiful..in me opinion.

Ibti

Next time, get your tracksuit bottom and practice 'all the single ladies' moves. Then you can join the cult ;)

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Nuune-Waraa qarka ha,iga tuurin

Ibti-You make it sound so dirty..me like that
:D

lool CHe.. man after my own heart lool

You guys know jaceyl fades after he leaves his socks and pants on the floor and wet the floor. Money has staying power all the time..unlike some men ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^^What happens, when he loses all his money and then the ugly fart still leaves his socks and pants on the floor AND wet the floor. icon_razz.gif

^^ Wakh wakh iyo waali - War heedhe hora loo yiri:

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

:D

Ms DD   

Hey Lily

I am hoping you, faheema and ibti could join our Pussi Cat SOLers. As you can see Ibti is dying to be a member.

Nuune

Walaaloow bisad oo doolli (jiir for our northerner friedns) cunta, wax ka nafaqa badan ma jirto, haddii aan protein raadis iga tahay.

Sayid

That is profound. Except there is no such thing as making more money than the wife can spend. Nin walba ushii loo dhiibo ayuu ku filan yahay.

Ibti my dear, you are idealist. Smart wife will have her own savings (from his cash)set aside. Besides socks and wet towel on the floor, you train him from the get go.