Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^LOL@Chai ya istrungii, this was heavy caano shaah xawaash leh! Istrungi waxaa caaba ragu markee jaad cuneyaan..

NGONGE   

^^ Did you read the report saying your town had one of the worst educational and child protection facilities in the land? Move away from the tuulo an come to civilisation, woman.

Ibtisam   

^^^That is because teachers often nip out to make home made tea, instead of teaching the kids and drinking cold tea like the rest of us!! :D

NGONGE   

^^ And when they're supposed to be working, they usually spend most of their time chasing each other into the toy cupboards (yeah, I watched Porkies when I was young). :D

Foolxumo,

Malika is gorgeous but, like CL, she's too girly for me. I want one that's a bit of a tomboy with a touch of foolxumo. Mid nooca miilaha ma ku argtay? ;)

MZanzi   

Ngonge, I know you want a women that's "uglieer" than you?P: .... Women that look manly are different than tomboys

NGONGE   

^^ There is no such thing as a manly looking woman. Tomboy is the most they could aspire to.

Serenity,

You don't eat enough, woman. That's why you keep getting ill all the time. Are you better now?

No, I'm ill Ibts.

I'm allergic to black henna that I put on my hands for some ****** family wedding and its made me miserable and unable to function. I'm on like 10 tablets a day to keep my body from going nuts!

Ibtisam   

^^^Oh, is this the first time you've used it?? did the GP give you those allergy smoothing creams as well?

Black henna is just pure chemicals, I'm suprised people who use it on monthly basis don't suffer from serious skin disorders. I've never tired it because I already know I have sensative skin, I'm scared the skin will drop off my hands.

I didnt know the contents of black henna until now. Never again.

For everyone who is reading this - dont ever put that shyte on your hands - EVER!

And read the below page:

Link