Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

LOL@wax ba socda, stop grinning when you walk and no one will say hello to you icon_razz.gif

I'm good, this will be a lazy day, all my superiors are working from home/away on conferences.

p.s. you cant go to OZ without me.

Ibtisam   

^^^But it was nice sunny day, if you cannot grin and walk then, when can we!!

Legend I think they will, they need the money to fight all these problems you know. icon_razz.gif

Lily I am getting an around the world ticket, would you believe it, it is cheaper than getting a one ticket to OZ!!!..

NGONGE   

^^ Nice? It is a very cold day (it's been cold for the past few days). This sunshine is fake and only looks good when you're indoors.

Ibtisam   

^^It is included, It found it cheaper than getting one for India, one for Bangladesh and so on.

Not too sure about Pakistan or Bangladesh right now though :eek:

Waana come??

LOOL @ LOZ

NGONGE   

^^ Don't you follow the news, Mrs F? Bangladish had a failed (alleged) coup. Pakistan tried to kill a few Sri Lankans.

-Lily-   

Ibti, yeah I know its about the smae, the only problem is getting that much time off from work/life.

Ngonge, dont be so grumpy, wrap up warm and skip like Ibti so strangers say hello to you too.

Ibtisam   

^^LOOL Ngonge and skip?? He is far too old!! LOL

Well I am going to be unemployeed so I can take a month or so off before I am broke.

Faheema.   

lol NGONGE, I have been off the radar for while I am back now ;)

LoL@Zu smile.gif

Ibti, yes please, let me know...as long as it is couple of weeks long that is icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

II I was thinking a month.

LOZ a month and 6/8 countries is more than enough time. I don't want to live with them you know, just wanna look around and be annoying tourist. :D

Malika   

Pacifist,mac mac and a cyber hug*,Mzambiani intee ka dacdee,havent seen you around our usual meeting place dee..I know ,I know we need to talk girl!.[be there tonight]

Hello Zu,Welcome back! So adna intee adee?

The benefits of working near home,I nipped out to make myself Somali shaah,am back and feeling much better.