Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL Nuuune, @ maalintii xataa Party buu ciyaarayaa kaas, he is in the land of parties dee...no not Jamica, Somaliland. They too full, kibir ka ka batey :D

CL what about it?

nuune   

lol@kibir kaa ka batey, I have seen it with my own eyes in Hargeisa, every night waa endless parties, even durin da daylight.

There was this party I went in Hargeisa, no it wasn't HOTEL style party aka mansoor or ambassador hotels :D it was in xaafad party in Xaafada Idaacadaha, and it was daylight too, I didn't make the night one :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

JB,

How does a Somaliland PJ Party look like? I'm picturing lots of macawis and baati. Heh! Sounds like they have a party everyday ninyaho.
:D

loooool ,, waar no macawiso and there is no such party everyday ,,, this can be found once in a year or two ,,,,,,,,

YOu gotta see this ,,, i thought i'm in a high school in London once i went inside ,,,, was not bad at all.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Salam peeps.

Working from home never works, I don't know why I kid myself. :rolleyes: Its 1pm and I've not even opened my work yet.

Someone needs to tell Sheh and Faheema that Holiday season is over, me thinks ones is still on holiday and the other is still sleeping
icon_razz.gif

Sleep? Huh. At this point I was plotting what to feed the masses. *Burp*. Left-overs. :D

Abtigiis   

Meeshan Ingiriiskeeda ma fahamo, when the feminine talk. Malika is more direct, laakin SHEH iyada waxeeda sting like a bij ma dhaafo miyaa?

Blame my awkward english.

Salaams gabdho. Malika, kac ka xaroo dhaxanta if it is snowing.

Originally posted by The Useful Demagogue:

Meeshan Ingiriiskeeda ma fahamo, when the feminine talk. Malika is more direct, laakin SHEH iyada waxeeda sting like a bij ma dhaafo miyaa?

I'll save my venom cause I see how bad you want it :D . I have to have a productive day today or I'll go loco.