Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf,

Milan are planning to sign a precontract with Pennant!
:D

He played a blinder against them in CL Final 2007. Hard to believe still.

Abtigiis   

Loooooooooooooooooooool@Malika's soo noqnoqoshada. I think that strikes some chords with me. Are you back from the vacation? Ma scotland baad tagtay as usual. I think you were suggesting you will go there in troll.

CL

Habari sister. While you may think keeping guys waiting is a virtue, you may lose some good ones along the road and end up with that chequered fatigue of Samora Michel for sometime to come.

NGONGE   

^^ Before I leave you to try your luck let me tell you that furaha CL is with Malika. If you befriend Malika she will do her best to pave the way for you. Aniga way i diiday. Said something about me being blind and stuff....

Mpendwa- Washenzi hawa wazee. Wame kula nini leo?

AT&T- Help, how can I lose some more?

Old man- is that all? You’re ruining me for other men, ruining me I tell you.

Malika   

^Wanatania,watie wazimu nawe..Lol Didnt I tell you to ditch the old man? See how he is desposing you so easily!

:D @Ngonge, alla meel meelisadaa iga daraan,waar iskaa sheeg inaad uu dayniin ciidnaa..niin rag iska dhig dee waa kusidhee,ee soo xeereysoo gabadha..

icon_razz.gif

CL,is off limits to anyone who is not from TZ.. :cool:

Malika   

Lol@Ayatullah Mulugeta,meel Scotland kaa ficaan baan jooge hedhee, am back to the same old same old routines. ;)

nuune number kee baad heysaa? Quegaa soo gaal,perhaps we shall favour you.[You know where to drop that xalwo]

nuune   

Malika ehehe, kila kitu kama nahii nooh, sawasawa yaakhay, hakuna shida, anaa ka dhax saaraayo tundheer labadaan afmiinshaar :D

Ibtisam   

Salam peeps.

Working from home never works, I don't know why I kid myself. :rolleyes: Its 1pm and I've not even opened my work yet.

Someone needs to tell Sheh and Faheema that Holiday season is over, me thinks ones is still on holiday and the other is still sleeping icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Afternoon folks, seems I had lunch of cakes,

JB yaa arkey maanta, maalintii xataa Party buu ciyaarayaa kaas