Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I don't give a damn about Obama .. he is just another Wanna-be that will change nothing.

Yeah tea with Coffee is good but that is when you need both ..... :D

Good morning Folks and Folkettes .... It is raining today. Very romantic if we're not working.

morning. Yawn. Do I have to work today? A repeat of yesterday's caajis. Only a second cup of tea will do. :(

So who banks with whom? Only Barclays remains untouched by nationalisation. :eek:

Malika   

Morning ladies!

Ibti,CL had retired from being a tea lady,Sayid will probably make a good tea boy.. :D ,we should start training him.

Sheh..The West as we knew it is crumbling,or is that just the Media getting hyper!

^Lambeth has good apprentice schemes for tea boys. LoL.

It wasn't sutainable long haul. Barclays opting out of the handout makes me think they'll fall on their face soon. I bank with them but I'm still hoping they do. LoL.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lol. Can you get me tea please. You owe me one. icon_razz.gif Did you book your ticket?

Sheh, I'm with NATWest and Alliance & Leicester. Are they going to be poor?? Shall I take my money out and keep it at home toolow?? :D

Inaad faro jilicsan tahay inantii aad jaarka ahaydeen baa ii sheegtay Sayidkoow ..... intaasaad sidi kari waydaye ma ,, ehem ,,, ehem ,, baad qaadi karaysaa ,,, :D

^^We don't serve people who are constantly fasting icon_razz.gif

re tickets - waa layga faramaroogiyay - it seems now i am paying for someone else, they fly out on wednesday.

re banks - natwest is owned by the Royal bank of scotland - they are sinking ship, jumb overboard!!

Lloyds tbs - is the one to bank with

barclays is begging the chineese and all the wealthy sovereign funds - reason why they are not asking for bail out from the gov is apparently due to the fact that they think the paperwork will be to much and will expose their corrupt practises to the world. there are certain institutions/businessess that i don't support and barclays is up there with m&s and the likes.

JB- war saqajaanimada kugu ma ogoon e gormaad saan noqotay? i know lots of "the girl next door" - which one have you met? and what did she tell you about my fingers???

:D

Ibtisam   

Hmmm, I don't think normal people lose money, just rich share holders. Did anyone see the article on the Mittal guy, he is one depressed Indian today. :D His brother is a patient here, next time I see the snob I am going to laugh and point.

-Lily-   

I don’t think anyone should worry unless you have hundreds of thousands of £££s in savings and even then most people’s savings can be guaranteed. We should be more worried about the economy in general, prices for everyday things going up and job security.

I for one am tired of hearing of ‘Black Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday etc.

p.s. Morning to all, did the weekend really speed by that fast?

^it always does when the weather is good.

Lambeth, don't doubt yourself, I clicked 'add reply', started typing, went off to do something, returned and finished it. smile.gif