Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Subax Wanaagsan ,,,,,,,

Been raining yesterday, last night and this morning ,,, still more rain can bee seen on the sky.

Beautiful weather ,,,,,,,,,

Aaliyyah   

Hey OZ and the rest of the trollers..

God its soo cold in here today.... the winter is gonna start soon.. :(

wouldn't be lovely to live somewhere that didn't have winter season..?

wa salaam

is it for Somalis? Headache wa nus. Good you're here; I know you will have suitable advice: Sunday caajis. What to do about it? Have a ton of things to do but can't seem to..

don't say koob caano ah. :D

loooool .... from 8:30 to 12:30 only to discuss about this freaking policy ,,, and you have most of the attendees nervous shouting, criticizing and insulting. Damn ,,, it is hell.

Well, Sunday caajis ,,, can't you sleep ?? if you can do then forget anything else and get back to bed. If you can't, Falaas shaah ah isa soo ag dhig and start with the easiest thing you can do ,,,, :D

^lol. Your meeting sounds like a remedy to my caajis. I don't want to sleep. I did that in my youth. Waste of life. Falaas dhan? LoL. Ok I had a second cup of tea and listened to some Quran and managed to send 2 emails so I've made progress. Feel better already. The next bit's a killer- going to the gym. After months of inactivity.

Is Kuwait worth relocating to? Does anyone know...

We'll leave that for the Kuwaitians if there are some here ,,, lool

good you feel better ,, Tea has always been my energizer and my own balaayo xijaab in such situations.

I say i'll go gym next week ,, it has been like that since the beginning of the year and i never do. Talk about Super-caajis.com ,,,

Cara.   

There's a Toyota Yaris, and it IS small!

I'm with you on the caajis Sheh, why is it so hard to get anything done on Sundays? Yesterday I worked 11 hours and felt zippy the whole time. Today I can't even bring myself to do the laundry.