Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Good luck to those who are Dubai-bound. Spare a thought for those of us who are Australia-bound.

Is anyone else sick of hearing of this banking crisis?

Johnny, share the good fortune, dee. Buy us an ice-cream cone, at least.

^ maya, whats in Aussie land ? aren't they going through this economic down turn as well ?

EDIT: oh, OK the question was not directed at me .. but mine still stands smile.gif

SHE has North's endless teases about the greener pastures in the gulf ... gotten to you yet ?

^ It's a global downturn, so everywhere is being affected.

Sheh, send the link my way. After the new year I'A - a working holiday and a chance to look around in more depth.

^ :D me too.

I'm a bit tied up here for now, but as soon as i can break free IA.

point i think waxay odhan jireen .. cagtaa baranbaro laga burburiyay (no idea how that implies waa qof socod badan)

Val

I dont think this ecomomic down turn will have a big affect on your average faarax/xalimo .. we are not known to heavily invest in stocks n bonds

Geel jire, yes I don't imagine they will be losing millions like some local authorities, however it's hitting everyone hard as the basics have shot through the roof..food, fuel, energy, rent, you name it.

Cara.   

Yeah, even the ivory towers are hard-hit. They've started charging 50 cents for the piss-poor excuse for coffee they have at the dept office! It's only a matter of time before they'll have to let go of me :(

Val too true. but ironically gas is getting cheaper here :confused:

I remember in early 2000~2001, Bakara market burned down, and many people lost their life savings which they had buried under their stores, next morning anyone there was either a looter or a dazed owner walking around among the ashes.

alot of people ayaa khafiifay from that, to lose everything in one go :eek: