Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

no he had an accident, broke his back.

i am calculating loss of earning till he is 65. he is track record of working average of 59 hours since 2006. not withstanding his pain, i am glad he will be able to go back home and open the bakhaar of his dreams

Juxa   

hada wey dhacday, dhabarki jabyay, he man deserves some cash for his pain and suffering no?

besides, he wants to get away from this cold land and go back to afrikada

Cara.   

Juxa, so the take home message is don't be hard-working if you don't want to end up in a wheelchair?? You know that's what we get out of it icon_razz.gif

Maybe Che, personally I'm getting rid of mine on January 1st if they don't change the privacy settings back :mad:

Sheh, opportune time to whip out that saying "so joog something something so jiifso" eh?

Johnny B   

Sheh,

We know that you've a heart , and its huge, but

what we question is how you carry it. icon_razz.gif

Ciil weynaa !

CL iyo Che wa part-time Bangalis, Sheh speaks Vietnameese, Juxa & lily can communicate in "af jinni" ( bakward-read Somali ) .. Fu-fu speaks french ala "Ali sabeeh", Cara is the only Soul aan waxba aqoonin.

I wish she spoke little "Svenska", ( she'd win my Noble prize. smile.gif )so we could pretend having secret affair. :D

Hellow Sheherezade! how have you being? is that really you, i mean the real mcCoy, i don not want to be mislead again - so here is little test for you:

Which tuulo am i from? - now think before you answer - as the answer might not be as obvious as you'll think :D

Curly   

We might be having another snow day tomorrow...fingers crossed!

The met office has reported heavy snow from 6pm tonight and tomorrow morning.

---------

Flash and Early warnings and Advisories have been issued for London & South East England

Heavy snow showers at first this evening becoming heavier and more prolonged overnight will give accumulations of 5-10cm and locally as much as 15-20cm. Some drifting snow is likely in the strong north to northeasterly wind.

The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the 'Highways Agency' for further advice on traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads.

Issued at: 1437 Thu 17 Dec

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/london_forecast_weather.html

Originally posted by S*S:

Hellow Sheherezade! how have you being? is that really you, i mean the real mcCoy, i don not want to be mislead again - so here is little test for you:

Which tuulo am i from? - now think before you answer - as the answer might not be as obvious as you'll think
:D

LoL, hello, I am well. How are you?

Trick Q miyaa? You're from a small place near Q town. Meel magac laheen. LoL. It's that small.