Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

CL, regardless of how it sounds, it's still 'not the done thing' and I will stick to that.

Juxa, are you done studying?

Cl-You are questioning Lily's assertion (more of assumption really) that "the Vast majority of Somali ladies would not be visiting a guy at house before marriage" but implying they would (an assumption itself). This is all based a perception of a fact and could be argued either way depending on your view of Somali culture and human nature.

Johnny...Try to differentaite politics and personal behavior.One is interest based and other is molded by/through personal actualization.

Juxa   

CL be careful then with your liberal views, hooyo might be a reader.

i think everyone should be entitled to their way of life, however one must acknowledge liberal way of living is not for everyone.

lily not yet, i am going to be around till 10 tonight insha allah

-Lily-   

LOL@premature baby. Ok.

A lot of things are done on the d-low, but the fact that they are shows that it's not the norm.

Johnny B   

Serenity ..

I love this .. ' cool, Waryaa c'mon '. :D

Che`,

Get off CL's back horta , as you admit Lily's assumption is not true , cause that is exactly CL's point of contention.

Teeda kale,

Why can we discuss my to-be girlfriend and can not discuss your 'hijabi'?

Let's stop pretending here....

One tends to believe that premature baby claims and pre-mariage vissits are the 'norm' and not what ideally should be the norm. icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

Evening Lily !!

Wait a minute .. why is everybody a Senior Nomad?

and not me? and Cara? ... ok ok .. cara is young but ME?!

What can one DO as a senior and not otherwise?!

Zafir   

^^ I am really happy you have a girlfriend now, upgrade from that silly looking B-up doll My Mirror Dade, Congrats!

Johnny B...My personal preference is not shaped by my politics, so it is wrong to assume that I have a hijabo in my corner. You could discuss "to be girlfriend" to your heart's content, just don't project her onto others.

Cl can defend herself unless you are implying she is woman and you need to stand up for her in which case you are unbecoming icon_razz.gif

P.S. You know what's amazing is thinking your personal choices and preferance as it regards somehow compliments woman's aspirations hence your insistance on couplehood without marriage.

Johnny B   

Thanks alot brother Zafir , as ever, i really appreciate it.

Che,

If you don't date 'hijabis' but support & campaign for a 'hijabi' life for somali girls(women) , then i'm entitled to assume that something is so unreal about you . icon_razz.gif

Now , tell me how can you date a non-hijabi secular girl with a goaty and semi-short trousers, owning no TV?

Admit it brother .. in your circles .. the mosque only takes care of the introductions, and you're on your own . icon_razz.gif