Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

nooooooooo you? ma nasty side baad leedahay? maba dhici kartee

why xanaqa? nothing can make me miserable today, i feel very jolly.

ps: after an hour journey xalay, i decided to keep the stuff all to myself

NGONGE   

Norf,

I see them all the time; Morgan Tsvangirai, Sir David Frost and kii Somaliga. But I hardly ever approach any of them. I have not met any mad people recently and long may that continue.

Ibti,

Is there any thing I could say to stop you? I know my brother would be most disappointed.

Hi Trollers,

I have been having a hard time keeping up with the time... seems like days are going so fast - i say to someone i will call you tomorrow before i know it, it has been four days - how is that possible

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Hi Trollers,

I have been having a hard time keeping up with the time... seems like days are going so fast - i say to someone i will call you tomorrow before i know it, it has been four days - how is that possible

4 days is ok by my standards. 4 months is usually the case.

Ma ka soo laabatay the land of the May people?

N.O.R.F   

^I see. Your usual one whole month of travels miya? I don't know how you do it man (not taking any hols for 11 months). I suppose you have to when living on the end of the earth :D

Ibtisam   

Hello Sayid. Wlc back to troll.

Juxa ****** women has been telling me "I will have it done by today" since friday, plus I needed to let some hot air out so I can breath easy. She promised yet again to have it done by today. I am going to kill her and bury her in the park if she does not come through.

P.s. You cannot keep them all, give her the colourful ones! :D

Ngonge; It was not bad enough for him to notice let alone be disappointed- wilka ha igu tiriin, war badninaad adiguna. icon_razz.gif

^^^ LOL. you could say that. i hate taking a week here and a week there. specially if you want to travel from ozland, you need a minimum of four weeks. besides my job description wont allow me to take time in mid year. there is always something happening in the 11 months leading to Dec.

Juxa   

ibti i am keeping it cause i need some color in my life :D

norf and zu naga daaya your never ending holidays, calashan qaraar baa ihaya so bring me sand altho i doubt they have sand in somaliland, meeshu waa wada dhagaxyo