Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Was he kissing your feet when he fell on your ankle, Ibts? Loool.

I'm looking for real men and plural at that. Mid kaliya will get ideas and that's no fun. Better for many to get ideas all at once. Then u can roll ur eyes later.

Creating a queue of men is not good. It creates of congestion of ego. Avoid. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by J11:

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Was he kissing your feet when he fell on your ankle, Ibts? Loool.

I'm looking for real men and plural at that. Mid kaliya will get ideas and that's no fun. Better for many to get ideas all at once. Then u can roll ur eyes later.

Creating a queue of men is not good. It creates of congestion of ego. Avoid. icon_razz.gif [/quote

haha I meant a mass getting the wrong idea shindig. There will be other women there to roll eyes. I merely smile. Confuses the ::: outta people.

J11-Too many with Puntland in their signature-somehow defeats the purpose of unified Somalia, I don't know how.

I guess depends on what you are depressed about?

You are having one of those existential moments or just regular bad day?

Ibtisam   
:( Why oh why, it gets so dark, so early, I am sitting at work looking out of the window, it looks like midnight already. Shiid

Paragon   

^Agreed, Che.

On depression, just a bad day. Or I can't have one of those? Not entitled to it?

Sheh, as usual. Can I blame you for my depression(and confusion)? I would love that very much. icon_razz.gif