Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

CL, True that many marriages (most marriages if you like ) turn into duty-trap , but ideally speaking, is there an alternative to being couple with someone to develop together both individually and as a family in a mutually-friendly platform ?

Emotional attraction , in terms of emotional connection. icon_razz.gif

contracted relationship = ' caruur baan ku dhalaa ', as the sole duty of couplehood, and no emotional connection is neccessary.

Contracting relationship is fine,( i still have my knull-kompisar freinds ) but it lacks spontanity and adventures. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE & VAL ,

Stay away from me.

You guys have have mastered the smell of your better ones's ambit. icon_razz.gif

^^May be JB - the couple can add a clause saying an adventure trip per year is a must at least until they have the 10th Baby :D

Whether mutually-friendly platform is agreed upon or emotional connections are made, relationships are give and take and with that comes the concept of contract whether you see it that way or not :D

Cheers

Juxa   

marriage is over-rated, ignore all calls from habo and eedos. i think one (women in this instance) should sign away their lives if and when it becomes absolutely necessary.

val welcome to the fold

johnny is emotionally vacant himself, Ngonge is just bitter man

Juxa   

my luqad waa iska limited ninyow, anyways why have not you got much to say ayaamahan? yaa kaa xanajiyay

Malika   

A guaranteed human blanket every night,what beats that?..

Marriage is wonderful,as long as you know the reason your in it,no need to get confused and expect miracles of the poor soul.

Most? They all are. Marriage is nothing but a glossyfied, culturally endorsed prison. As for your question, the answer is yes and it’s called cohabitation.

Jonny- how can an emotionally hallow man require emotional attractiveness? icon_razz.gif As for the rest you’re a funny man.

Juxa   

CL waala iga kaa soo doontay, despite your qalafsanaan, marka refrain from cohabitation ideas.

lol@J11

Malika, we should be better ambassadors for the jail, eeh i mean the joy called marriage

one half of your imaan, hala guursado asap