Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Wlc back (where did u go?)

Hey CL.

I'm very happy alhumdulilah. My flu is going and I am floating on air. I'm over the moon. Alhumdulilah, Allahu Akbar. After difficulty comes blessings upon blessings and surprises at every corner.

I don’t know. All I know is I woke up ranging mad today for reasons unknown to me. Has that ever happened to you? And not having my usual 7am cup of coffee didn’t improve my disposition. To make matters worse I then missed my train and by the time I got to my station I realised I left my travel card at home…I just couldn’t believe it. Walked the walk of shame to the “those who don’t have valid ticket” stand and I was ready to pay that ridiculous charge only to realise I left my purse at home. By then I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry nor had the energy to get out of that one. But for the first time in my life I was glad that the guys at the oyster gates were Nigerian’s…turned around and walked straight-up to them I don’t know how I did it especially when I was barking mad by that time but I somehow pulled it off. If that wasn’t enough a Somali woman walked up to me (am not making this up) and started lecturing me about my attire and I just lost it right there I’ve never swore at anyone or lost my tempter in public but today I did just that poor woman and then walked off. 4hrs latter I’m feeling guilty as hell.

Dreadful day…..

NGONGE   

What do you mean she lectured you about your attire? Did you forget to dress too? (you forgot everything else as it is). :D

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ Did you forget to dress too.

CL you chatted up a bunch of guys at a train station err then you told off a poor women in front of everyone, when she was clearly trying to tell you your skirt was tucked into your pants. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Engineers are not known for their sense of humour. icon_razz.gif

Val:

20r6viw.gif

(I had my eyes closed whilst posting this. See how much I love you?). icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Engineers are not known for their sense of humour. icon_razz.gif

Val:

20r6viw.gif

(I had my eyes closed whilst posting this. See how much I love you?). icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^That snake is lazy!!!

Loool @ Val, I remember the first time I watched it too. Evil movie if you hate flying and snakes wey ku damatey! lol

I agree chocolate and cake @ CL

Its not funny old man.

I might forget a lot of things but I never forget to check myself in the mirror. So no Old man I wasn’t naked nor was my skirt tucked under my pants Ibti. (By the way who wears a skirts and pants together? @Ibti)

Val you can say that again…..its chocolate fudge Ben& Jerry day.

p.s Ibti I did no such thing. I simply plastered a smile/damsel in distress look on my face wiggled my hips and pressed my oversize bag on the oyster reader and pretended that dam thing was in-there. Before I knew it one of them called me out to the other side and let me throw the luggage side. It’s not my fault that men are ******.