Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^No where near or as bad as her. I am good/ perfect compared to her. Did you not read the part about her falling in after prayer. :mad: :(

I'm going to battle the rain, I want to go home and have a nap before Afur.

Salamat

Lol Ibts. I am determined to fast; keep thinking I may not be here next Ramadan. I was elsewhere, our friend whom u saw there the night before that took me home God bless her.I will stay home tonight.

Juxa   

hello folks, just got in. roob, dabeyl and duufaan (is it one and the same horta).

sayid maaragtaa gabadhan, intan ugu tagnay her office oo roob nagu da'ay bey dulmi siiwadaa.

anyways i blame rer burco n qardho, baratakool mayaqanan.

morning mpendazi :D

Originally posted by Juxa:

hello folks, just got in. roob, dabeyl and duufaan (is it one and the same horta).

sayid maaragtaa gabadhan, intan ugu tagnay her office oo roob nagu da'ay bey dulmi siiwadaa.

anyways i blame rer burco n qardho, baratakool mayaqanan.

LOL@ baratakool mayaqanan - i am not sure about reer burco but reer qardho invented borowtikool :D where as rer burco invented dulmi and reer xaradheer invented shibdheh :D

Juxa   

morning folks, very quite in here soomaaha.

i think dabeyshi shalayto baa qaaday gabdhaha qafiifka ah

Juxa   

hello cynical, what is going to happen ciida? will you venture out of your self imposed exile?

i am hoping eid will be on sunday as i am due to return to work on monday, dont want to go on eid day:(

Johnny, jidka waxa lala marayay your best feature was daqar filled face. (istaqfurullah. you did not report back on that afur? did your host manage to suprise you with new dishes?

Juxa   

hi legend.

Johnny, no no, ,seal wixiisu waa kadareey, somalis are known for daqars caused by falling off jiingad, trees or jumping into rain filled boholo.