Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

I don't believe you, Ibti. How could you miss the word Qaloocan on her location? It just calls to you (and I don't even know where the place is). :D

You're as fake as Che.

SeeKer   

^^ Not everyone pays attention to detail like you mister!

Ibti- I don't nap.

Zu- when you said hellow I pictured Seinfield doing his weird voice.

-Lily-   

Ibti, I have no intention of going, neither are my brothers. The Imam at the mosque spent all week during tarawix telling everyone to ignore them, its their right to demonstrate but we should not rise to the occasion and give them excuse for violence. There is a counter-demonstratio n today from 1-7 by united against fascism and the MP and other local leaders will be there. Also, another counter demonstration on Sunday 5-7 organised by inter-faith group. Having said all that, I just KNOW there will be some Muslim youngsters going to look for trouble. Oh well.

Ibtisam   

^^^ Ever?

Ngonge: :D:D Shame on you, you don't even know where to find my dad, so much of the so called "islamo" you call your researches. You should know geeda kaan ku hoos born garaey by now icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Okay

LOZ: I don't know what you mean, it is a loaded question. What do I do when? When I am on SOL, in Life, at weekend, as a job. Pluz I have a feeling you are going to insult me, hence my why.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

^^ Not everyone pays attention to detail like you mister!

Don't help her out. She claims to be from their obsecure toolo in the middle of nowhere that only very few people know and come from. She should be paying attention to anything starting with Qalo, never mind the 'Can' at the end. :D

Bal Car change your location to Akhiro and watch how long it will take JB to spot it. :D

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ Ngonge. I posted a picture of your home town Ngonge and North noticed, while you missed it instead commenting on my feet :eek: icon_razz.gif:D so you really cannot talk.

LOZ, did I mention I got in at 10.40am :D

My boss is a Muslim, he knows I'm trying to make the most of the last few days of Ramadan. I also have Tuesday, Wed working from home and thurs half day. So I am sorted for all the odd days inshallah. alhumdulilah

I work hard the rest of the time.