Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^You mean wiswis.com, U are starting to write somali, reminds me of when I was starting out, awww. :Dicon_razz.gif

Just suprised message, last time, this same women asked me if I went to nude beach in India/ Goa :confused:

LOL@9year old girl - hey not all reer xamar (or southerns with you) sound like that - :D

What is Quushuuc? :confused: @waswas - is it that af jini time?

I prefer guys with deep voices. I want a man who sounds like a "man". There is just something about a really deep voice when they are tired or have just awakened. It makes me weak in the knees

:D

Ibtisam   

Zakinah Are you sure that is where you are from back home??? :eek: :eek: If so, you are the daughter of one of 9 odeys and the furthest you could be from me is 4th cousin.

Che adiga I am going to deny you if you end up having relatives there. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge, make that four people in SOL, better than that Jamca qamar place. There are only 3 of you icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Seeker, not in bad way. I meant it wz only up for 1min.

24hRs at aLL?? That is not even health, take a nap if u can. I'm gonna try leave work at 2pm so I can go home and catch a nap too.

NGONGE   

Hello Legend. :D

Ibti..four of you? I only see three and Che is not a 100% anyway.

(Is it not strange that Zakinah has been straying all over the forum with the word Qaloocan written on her forehead yet none of you fellow Qaloocans noticed?). :D

-Lily-   

There is going to be a fascist/far right demonstration outside my local mosque today, by outsiders traveling in. It really disgusts me.

Ibtisam   

^^^ Lily don't go, please read my thread before you go if you insist, and don't take your brothers. :(Here

Ngonge: My brother is a member of this site too and cousin. I was not counting Che, I told you I am on denial mode with him!!

I don't really look at people's location. redface.gif