Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^^ [edit] Ibti, you will then become germ intolerant (new scientific term coined by me) - meaning your ability to fend off common germs will dimish hence prone for nagging illnesses :D So stop fretting on lil things

Twisted logic but proven correct

Malika   

^It is true though,remember the street food we ate in Africa,and never had a tummy bug..Hadhaa here a kid pick food from the floor the next thing you know is the child got tummy bug..chicken immune!..Lol

Malika   

Che,dadka wiswiska badaan baa tahay.. :D

CL..Vipi Mpenzi? Za Ramadani? smile.gif

Duceysane,walagaa qatee salantaa..Kheyr so mahaa? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ LOZ, I believe you told me some time ago, that you post less than me, but say quality stuff, hence your few are worth more than many of mine. Have you changed your mind, what is with the race now icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

^^^I am not sure the answer to that could even be phrased to come out correctly. Maybe Zu is a man of less words i.e Cheers! :D

Speaking of which Zu you could do like some and just put :D in every thread and your count should drastically increase,

Malika ma wiswis badne. Like any African kid, I picked anything and everything.

Duceysane..The only ciid I use to consume is the ciid gadoodka in the hawd. It tasted real good, this and miraha tiintiinka.