Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^^^ Thanks... May be I wil chant " You do belong to the kitchen!" :D

According to reliable sources Farax's are marrying illiterate indian girls - who are submissive and love the kitchen :D

I am in a strange mood tonite

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool

According to some sources, Somali women are marrying white men who cook bland food for them and wash the dishes and push the pram. Also there is a trend I am trying to start of Somali women marrying educated Indian men who don't want a submissive and kitchen loving breeding factory. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

hello legend, if only the opposite was true, according to ibti indian men waa undervalued gems.

ticket to delhi,,,one way

^^Am afraid ladies these gems may just jump and start singing in the middle of London. I can only imagine the fright on Ibtis face - mixing English, Somali and Urdu - "Waryaa, husband, stop, baqwaas ban karoo" :D

Hello one and all.

What is wrong with marrying none somalis - is it Xaram or something??? All you unmarried lot get of your back sides and doonta Calafkiina - complaining over the internet is not improve you loveless lives :D;)

NGONGE   

What do you mean unkept hands? Are weeds sprouting all over them or something?

Oh. My head. It hurts! That's it. I am going home. Bye.

Ibti-Just wonder what germs I'm picking up or depositing when ever I stand in the train and grap the poles with my hands.

Even with clean hands, considering what people do, I keep away.

Malika   

^LOL..What do they do? [i don't see that many people to shake hands with to start off] :D ..I dont like shaking hands, with sweaty people..eeew!.

Afternoon Trollers!

Ibtisam   

^^^Afternoon

Che: I always carry hand gel (it kills 99.9% of bacteria) it claims or baby wipes. But it makes your hands dry.

I'm not over the top, but sometimes you just know certain places are full of bacteria (toilet door handles for examples)