Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

What boy, Ibti? It's the bloody girl! :mad:

She was telling her older sister and the older one told her she was "far too young for such talk". I sent both to bed without casho (kidding, but I really wanted to).

Ibtisam   

^^I was talking to Sayid who asked u if the girl had a crush on HIM, hence why I said are u in yr3 :D

LOOOL @ kids talking about like guys at 6yrs old, boy they get younger every year, I thought they are suppose to find boys eeeeeeeew till they are at least 15 :confused:

Sayid, get lost in a dark kitchen icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Che- I wasn't implying that but thank you I think.

Zu- no u explain.

Old Man- Ure such a perv.

Late Update - CL

It meant "You is bluffer - You cant carry any bag filled with midgets"

Ibti- I seem to have love/hate relationship with cooking goddesses.

p.s Ibti your sooo out of the loop, even my niece whose 5 has a BF.

Old man-don’t be a spoiler. Its only a crush my dear only a crush.

Ibtisam   

I hope u mean a imaginary boyfriend :eek: @ CL

I don't believe kids should have a crush on anyone at the age of 6. Shiid that is just creepy, and what ever happened to innocent children.

ZU- is there a law against it?

Ibti- nope nope. His well and alive and her age too.

p.s Innocence is overrated ibti. But in this day and age how can you guard it?

Malika   

DR.ugaas yare,me wonders if he is a real doctor..

Ibti,you would be suprised.My nephew asked if we could buy him a magic wand.When asked if he wants to be a magician,he says no!..I just want to make M disappear because he is always following X and me around..LOL

I like his mafia style,eliminate competition even if your only 4.5yrs old.

^^^^ Your Nephew is Tim Riddle in the making.

How you've been Mal?

CL- not really, can't even remember why I said it icon_razz.gif Memory of gold fish!

Ibti, common you were not hit on when you were at the malcaamad? why do you think Xuseen Gaab used to ask you to read the quran for him with eyes shut :D

Kids crushes are innocent and pure and have no sexual intentions... so dont make a big deal out of it. Its usually a phase, listen, ask questions to understand where they are coming from so u can spot when its dangerous territory and just let it slide... liking other people you click with and expressing that is part of life, whatever age you're.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL LOZ, I had 11 male relatives, all older, one could even look in my direction let alone hit on me :D

Always read the quran behind a sitaart (material parting) The one time a shike asked me to come out to the side of the material and read to him face to face, I refused- by then I was 18 or something. My instincts to refuse may have been right, He later married one of the sisters that agreed to reading face to face :D

JB: Your point is??

Hello folks. Ibts I was so knocked out by the feast I forgot to set the alarm for suhuur. I woke up at 8 and that too cause the rubbish men(is that what u call them?) were making a racket! Thank u and F. smile.gif Still burping.