Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Lol Ibts @ salad. I had salmon n veg, fruit n 2 malawaxs. Cup of tea n water. For suxuur I had rice pudding, water, fruit. What more can I eat! Chicken tonight if I can resist left over salmon.

Sayid the only proposals I'm expecting right now are matrimonial in nature. Somebody to cook, clean and give me a lift to Tarawih where I can sit on a chair like an old woman! Mid intaa ku qancaya ma heysa? Scary Qardho-types need not apply! LoL.

Call me then when u have time. I can't guarantee I'll make sense.

Ibtisam   

^^^Naa Hilibi cuun, salmon iyo veg waa maaxey?? Eat sambuus, hilb huuris, barris, basto and drink lots.

For Suxuur eat sareen or slow digesting food

LOOOL Scary Qardho-types need not apply!

Cara.   

Hello trollers. I forgot that I planned to sleep in today. *Yawn*

Off for mid-morning coffee hunt. I sense a fresh pot brewing in the staff break room, time to remember the nice cleaning lady's grandkids' names...

Che, u now want us to be blamed for natural terrorism. Let them blame Larry, harry n Mary.

Ibts, no hilib in my house. Chicken n fish. Rice pudding rice is long grain which is slow-releasing. Horta, why is the woman who eats nothing advocating huuris and what-not to me?! smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Cara, any old smile will do, it does not have to anythign special :D haha lool

sheh, but I eat, and what ever I am doing is working, because I am not fainting and knocking things over and I manage my 23 rakahs at tarawiix. I am tempted to get u to copy my eating habits, but I'm scared u might pass out on the first day redface.gif

I will bring u hilib inshallah, tomorrow, bacaad daan baan kukeeni inshallah.

Zafir   

Sheh, If I know Ibti, and I think I do, she is trying to eliminate the competition. Dheg ha udhigine'e ku wad kaluunka iyo tukaha.

Buuxo   

Ibti,lool@Bacaad.Wha t's that? :D

Im too tired to wake up for suxur,ii soo niyeysta some when you'll wake up for it smile.gif

Cara,it's that shifty smile.told you before you got to show your beautiful cirid :D

Ms DD   

Good afternoon qaraabo.

Zafir.. Miyaad soo dhuntey maanta?

Hello sheh..poor heart, I feel for you sista.