Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

^lol maya, I have just been caught up with shaqo...I can no longer sit and troll all day, shaqadan its getting their lacag's worth :(

Ibtisam   

Last night about 12am, Different people started sending in request (via txt and my family) about times to wake them up, now I don't wake up till 4.10, have my water and dates and then prayer is at 4.25. But some people like to cook, heat stuff up and have a big meal, so the requests I got was two at 3.30, 3.45 and then me at 4.10. I woke everyone up at their requested time, then went back to sleep and forgot to set the alarm for my time! :mad: I woke up at 4.30 :( Now I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy and it is only 2.20pm!!!

Juxa   

lool@ibti, it does not pay to be nice.

Ngonge if women were sane, who would put up with men?

hello val

Ibtisam   

Because they asked and they sleep through their alarm, and they missed Suhoor the night before or the one before that and said keep calling till we wake up. redface.gif

I am not doing it again, there must be a website for such things.

Dadkaa kala fiican. My cousin rings the neighbours when she wakes up for suhuur. Me, I have trouble getting out of bed, forget about waking anyone else up.

NGONGE   

Val, the first day was hard but after that it was normal stuff. What's more, I don't have much at iftar time and hardly ever have suxoor! But I'm still alive!

Norf,

No I didn't. What's going on there? Have I missed something?

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. I was planning to go. I told the people I was going. They were expecting me. Then, the clouds gathered, the streets emptied and I got a phone call about a wedding of some third cousin removed from my wife's side and had to cancel it all and do the babysitting stuff instead. Arr wax xididi la yidhaahdo maxan nacay (present company excluded of course). :D