Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

senior Jnr, i am shrink, haye ganbar makuu soo qabtaa do you feel like talking:)

Scarface you are lucky ninyow, enjoy. altho aniga i decide hows and when of my working hours, hadana crazy deadlines force me to put in the hours and the enviroment demands it. marka cant complain much about it.

i do take an hour break for salaada tho

NGONGE   

I came to work early today, 9.15! This means I will leave at quarter past four. I think I shall visit Edgeware road on my way home and stock up on Arabic sweets and ramadan food.

Juxa   

no i am not, in fact i dont have one boss i have severall :mad:

dhagtooda iyo afkoodana isma maqlaan.

but i am the boss at home smile.gif i decide the color of the curtains as Ngonge may call it.

NGONGE   

^^ No woman decides the colour of the curtains on her own anyway. icon_razz.gif

You have to consult your sister, best friend, neighbour, the woman at the shop, co-workers and the roaming spirt of Trinny & Susannah or something!

Malika   

^60min Make over shows ayaa laa dawadaa,then discuss them with a bunch of other women..go hunting for that wall paper/cushions/tiles they were featuring..haawl iyo nuus!

Malika   

LOL@Ngonge,some xafash are still in their boxes with no hope of ever being displayed..lol

Hello LOZ,your here on peak hour! It's Cara that turns up at 5pm,to be confronted by an empty troll corner..miskiin

Juxa   

no legend soo dhawaaw, Ngonge is bashing ladies as usual for our addiction of what he terms as XAFASH. treasure to us.

hello malika, hello faheema, reerka kawarama? am doing my usual reer xaradheere salaam