Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Women are not (generally speaking of course) normal human beings. Their wires are all over the place and hardly any of their actions follow any logic. They demand help, want help and moan about help but when they get it, they pick holes, 'supervise' or obsess about the right way of doing things!

-Lily-   

Hi ppl,

Ngonge, iyamahan dumarka maxey ka haleyeen? You're constantly moaning about them!

To the rest of you, would you start a new career from scratch?

FuFu majengona xay ahayd?

Lily....I asked this question while back. The fear of change and a sense of responsability have stopped me. So if you have nothing to lose i say go for it!

Juxa   

Zu and Lily, be brave and take chances, anigu koleyba i am moving to xaradheere mar aan dheereen insha allah.

Ngonge, men like you aa ugu daran aduunka, fadhiga bey kusoo adeegaan (of course that is how it should be)

all that arguing over the chores can be tiring. funnily it takes an hour, unless you have a home full of kids.

Ibtisam   

Lily what do you want to do?? And take the job with the white people.

LOZ, Fu-Fu thought I was the only one who did not understand wu xuu kuu hadlo.

-Lily-   

Zu, people tend to obsess over risks rather than rewards. But its also hard leaving everything you have learned behind to go into the unknown.

Ibti, I am just thinking, as you know, I have plenty of time on my hands and its what I do best smile.gif . I'm not sure about the white ppl job lol, will think about it.

Morning Juxa, easier said than done.

Juxa   

adeeg means service, in this context it means some men do everything whilst the wife eysan far dhaqaajin.