Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

bisinka bisinka steriods aah!

fufu i hope you kidding, or else reerka baan kuu sheegi.

sayid,ladies dont like raga iyaga uun isku maqan aka reer murqo-weyne

MZanzi   

^^lool

juxa hadaan geesi ah waanba isticmaali lahaa laakin fulay ayaan ahay isnacay and i still wanna have my own football team aka 11 boys and the mommy will be the keeper anigana the coach marka tht'z another reason why i wont use tht staff

Ms DD   

I actually heard the guys who consume steriods, their nut actually becomes the size of a nut, till it disappears altogether. Talow maxa ka jira arrintaa fufu?

Hello to all trollers.. How are we on this fine afternoon?

Juxa

What is this u not having abaya? Shame ..I would have sorted u out a while back.. Neva mind. Noo soo ducee when u go to this muxaadarro.

Juxa   

abaayo i do have one, i do i do, but i may break my neck trying to hold it together.

gameka waan ku cusubahay so be understanding.

how is your ehem trip going? hope you enjoying the sunshine, meesha qoraxdaa kuyar baan maqlay

Malika   

^maa iyada qorax uu bahan.. icon_razz.gif ,..So,its Monday,cloudy and boring.

Where is Ngonge,since his leave of absence here on SOL its not the same..I miss laughting,where are the funny people..lol

Malika   

^Alhamdulillah my dear! wala faya abaay..maxaa kaa warama tuulo xuun baan jooga,had enough of greenery to last me a life time..lol

ii waraan adi?

Juxa   

shaxshax walahi, unukana waa kuu faynaa, balaayo ma jirto waa alle mahadii:)

take a break from the tuulo, altho i love living tuulooyinka, you see magaalo ma arkin before aan imiday qurbaha

Ashkiro   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

[QB] I actually heard the guys who consume steriods, their nut actually becomes the size of a nut, till it disappears altogether. Talow maxa ka jira arrintaa fufu?

]

HAHA trying to scare him off eh, i seriously finding it disgusting guys that show off their muscles in their pics, lack of modesty just irks me, but i guess some fancy it, hmm to each their own. And fufu stay away from drugs for your own health sake.

Maaalin wanaagsan idinkoo isku duuduuban .....

I'm listening to some political qaylo here and there ....... very annoying indeed.