Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Morning folks.

Lately I became laziyad is nacday. Dont want to lift a finger even though I've never had this much free time on my hands! :(

I had a mini-fight with a new co-worker of mine. She is a middle-aged African lady who is so rude to the kids. She teaches science even though she barely teaches anything. I dont know how she got her license when she can barely put English sentences together. She yells, humilates kids infront of their friends, laughs at their questions and gives them lengthy tests on materials she didnt even teach! Ah, weey i ceebaysay as an African.

Anyways today(because it is summer and I dont have my regular classroom so we share one)she rudely screamed at me in front of my pupils over a chair :confused: like I'm one of her students. The kids looked terrifed and some of them even mouthed "sorry" to me. Well, I pulled her out and let her have it!! But I feel petty redface.gif .

Juxa   

you not petty at all, bullies dadka hortooda lagu ceebeeyaa, let them have it, and have it loud.

about the laziness, you need babis lagula dhaco, khalaas

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Oh,no, not the /

Gurling Fat n Suga In a Glass and the Flaming Baruur place!

How can you say such evil mean thing about those wonderful things!! :( anyone reading that would not know the goodness they are missing!!!! :mad:

C&H, she is probably from an old school of thought, that kids should be bullied to do better. My edo is also from that school. she thinks bullying and putting someone down will make them want to proof her wrong and achieve better. I don't think I have ever heard her say Well done, or congrats or very good, or even good. Wa huuruf, iyo haada maaxaad meesha kaa doonta, maaxaad laa garan weyed etc. :D

On another issue, people in SOL are/ seem so healthy, always going on about healthy food and mocking us NORMAL people. I have a shock for you all freaks!. *skips off to post a new thread!*

-Lily-   

^^^There is nothing wrong with eating sweets and sugary things as long as you eat well most of the time.

Juxa   

ibtisam, your eedo is indeed from old school, my mom was like that, she did not believe going to parents evening and what she called other maalayacni events. you did your job and you did it good. according to her, all that was asked was kasoo bax shaqadaada aka school work, failing an exam was never an option, getting buundo xun was even worse, she would say orodoo suuqa kafuro stall.

ps: reer sol maaha healthy but they want to pretend they live healthy life style.

buttered scones anyone:)

mornign trollers

I had a Thai meal twice yesterday.It's like I'm laying down fat deposits for Ramadan.Made me want to go to Bangkok again, that place is kooky.

Morning folks

Juxa   

it is good to eat yaa sheh:)

indeed this year ramadan will be testing us xusul baruurs, hence a healthy fat deposit will do the trick.

MZanzi   

kaalay adinka raashinka cuntaan maa no sheegesin maalin walba smile.gif

PS: Do you have any horror stories, amusing anecdotes, or other special tales to tell?

Juxa   

fu-fu stop qaraarka just cause you are on endless diets does not mean u may mock our love for food.

there is no horror in our lives,, alxamdulilah and we dont wish to share our special stories with you, we share with one another:)

MZanzi   

lOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Juxa adiga jac socoto aad noqotay

I've stopped counting calories and eating six small meals everyday I replaced it with eating anything I enjoyed. I have not gained a pound since. Fantastic indeed.

PS:When you no longer have anything to prove, it is easier to hear your body again.

Juxa   

lol@nothing to prove. heedhe ma ciil dartiis baad ula baqday murqaha. and no adiga iyo jac kala dheer

my cabinets are getting raided by unexpected kormeer lakin ma oga some baan hoosgaliyay miiska hoostiisa

Faheema.   

LoL@Ibti I am not a health freak...Remember, I am the one who bakes random times for no reason :D Yes, I do eat stuff that are considered healthy, but that's because I actually like the taste so that fact that're healthy is just a bonus. Besides, I allergic to Diets, I eat what I want when I want then hit the gym smile.gif