Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Juxa, the qalanjooying don't want to be up posinf on my website for all to see for the next year. :(

LOZ LOool, Nuune is ciilin like you icon_razz.gif *ducks*

Juxa   

ibtisam, there is no such things as posing for howl la aan ok? this is just business, marka get it done and emotionally blackmail qalanjooyinka

horta one can not shy away from anything work related. i believe this was the lecture i gave you last time lol.

zu, nuune and his afro maa meel lagu soo sawiri karaa bisinkee. altho i remember this picture from nineteen nabi nuux, where he posed with hido iyo dhaqan. fabalous

Ibtisam   

Juxa, yes I know, and I followed your advise, Did I tell you we did a radio interview as well?? redface.gif will send you the link.

I'm not good at blackmail, I'm more like Hey you wanna do this, and they be like no, no really, I say okay. thanks anyway. I need to be more push nooh?

So juxa, how about you icon_razz.gif

LOZ I need beautiful people for beautiful clothing. I'm add you on a facebook account where u can spy on why I need models okay?

Juxa   

hahahahah, walaaley wax iigalaya maba heesid lol. you do know ladies who would make great models apart from the obvious ladies. bal dhagtan kugu sheegi

Morning peepz,

I forgot my breakfast and lunch today. I woke up late and reminded myself to just grab it and a second before I walked in at my work I looked at my empty hands and thought...um. what am I missing? everything!! Normally, this doesnt tick me off but remember oh how spent time I could've been sleeping to prepare the small feat, I'm ticked off.

The coffee next to us sells crab!

Ibtisam   

Juxa, lol Yes please do tell me, I am all ears, PM. smile.gif

C&H lol your good, making food before u leave home, but forgetting it is not too smart. :D lol better luck next time, but for today u are stuck with junk food.

Juxa   

chocolate, think of the small waist, the defined figure, the skelon looking long arms and legs

who needs foodddddddddd (not I dheh)

ps: i just stuffed my face with chocolate pudding:) marka order pizza gabaryahay

Ibtisam   

I'm popping out to get chicken fillet and chips (somali accent) from down the road, with lots of red sauce (american) and mayo (somali accent) :D Want some

Ibtisam   

^^^^Errr I can't use myself, how about you?? :D You and juxa can hide behind each other. LOL

I found one beautiful somali sister who is already a model. Two more to go.

Lily I called you to ask you about some colours for something, but never mind. smile.gif

Juxa   

lool@lily, walaaley lately i take horrific photos. i blame duqnimada.

ibti i am going to be your Betty Suarez and lily would color coordinate.

Juxa, I was thinking about the waist and bony ribs sticking out when I made the "healthy" breakfast/lunch last night ;) . Waa iga waale haye? Bax :D . Nah, Pizza is my enemy if I want to achieve the anorex look dont ya thin? ;)

Ibti, you're always eating sweets and fried foods. You must be in the lucky genetics freaks top 1% :mad:

Juxa   

waxa ila shaqaysa gabar with the body lamoodo cad hilib ah inuusan saarneed. i never seen her iyadoon wax cuneyn (allaha u daweeyee). she eats and grazes all day long.

inaguna biyaha cad beynu ku cayilnaa grrrrr

Chocolate, no runtii, sometimes it is good to eat, dont deny yourself. and yes ibti waa one of those baruurta necebtahay