Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Faheema I did bring it with me, but just went to get a bagel. I will have my Korma later. The bagel factory has started this silly thing of posting all the nutritional ingredients and fat content of their products, now the everything is so slow as every stick thin idi*ot counts the calories, adding and subtracting filling and sauce and even bread type to reduce it. :mad: You could be waiting in line for 5mins even though there is only ONE person in front of you, imagine at peak lunch time.

N.O.R.F   

Ya reer shaffiil kubad la ciyaari jirey? I should stop trying to proove myself. Been limping for the past 2 days.

Bal warama

Sheekadii 'Muna's Murder' xagay ku dhambeesey? Kii wax dilay ma helay?

N.O.R.F   

^Good to be home. Weather has been good as well (except for Sunday).

Have to drive from today. Hope I don't drive on the right.

STOIC   

At the risk of exposing myself I’d like to talk about a meeting I attended last Saturday in downtown Washington DC. A group of us gathered in a conference room in Hyatt hotel in downtown Washington DC.In the days up to the preparation for these meeting I’d be lying if I say doubt didn’t crack through my confidence in seeing fruition of having this meeting happening-as anything involving Somali is always shaky. I was impressed and honored to meet people like DR. Amal ( a professional and classy lady), Dr Mohamed, Dr. Keyse, Dr. Sahrla, and many dental students from different schools around the US. An active commitment toward networking was made by the doctors and the students that attended this meeting. This was one of the great meetings I have ever attended. I was honored to meet these people. I drew an important lesson from this meeting. The first that Somalis can build something small and beautiful in a professional manner and second that YES we can follow leaders sometimes and let others lead us when they are knowledgeable. Thanks to ALL those dentists who showed up and gave as the foot-in-the-door technique in becoming a great dentist and also entrepreneurs.

^^sings of Somalinimo reformation - good to see you being happy with your own - they are capable more than - hang around with them more and you shall see.

how are the rest of the somalis on SOL?

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum peeps. how y'll doing?

I need models, anyone have a professional model friend they will like to recommend?

Juxa   

why? is it not rainy enough for your colorful prolly?

fed up, fed up and more fed up with i want this and i want now culture!

waa rabaa roob baa lagu waayay ma maqal umadan?

Juxa   

looooooool@Zu

first it was nuune saying i had warshad in ghana ( i dont, neither do i engage into child labour) and now you :mad:

ibti, amongs your friends there are quite few qalanjooying, kidnap them and buy them casho afterwards