Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^LOL :D Trouble maker!

I'm not really worried about what he can do, just what I might do to him in reaction, although he has the whole of his little village qardho behind him, they too much drama and no energy here.

Juxa   

lol ibti, qardho waxa laga furayaa 5 star hotel and you wont be invited unless sayid aad udhaafto falfalxumadiisa

morning folks, meeqa ka dhiman weekendka?

^^ waxba --- waaba joognaa w'endka... haddaa maanta ka saarti berri waa Arbaco, Arbaco maxaa xiga khamiis, jimcona waaba we'nd billowgiis..marka waaba joognaa.

See tahay adiga bal?

Ibtisam   

^^^nice positive thinking.

Juxa, if I want 5 star in a deserted village, I will go to Arabah or the Sahara icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

hello zu, runtii that is how i count the days, talaado ka talaado sideed, arbaco sagaal lol (ayeeyo ways)

am fine runtii, having jiirgaan coffee ah and staring my files.

ibti, qardho is dowlad, maxaa ku helay lol.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ Waa Dowlad, I met some strange reer qardho people, thats waax ii helay. The girls of course are suubag and a half, I mean eesh cala, but seriously....

Ibtisam   

It is that time of the year, a man is hanging from outside my window!!! He made me jump out of my skin when he appeared. Shid house, talk about no warning

Juxa   

lol@subag.

qardho sayid somali baa nagu wareeriyay oo hada waxan aaminsanahay reer qardho oo dhan iney 120mph ku socdaan:)

Ibtisam   

Juxa, any lucky with the clip, and also the MRI price thingy? I think you get a deal depending on volume of business, but double check for me plz if you can.

I want to do something really exciting that makes me jump out of my skin, but cannot think of anything. Any ideas?

Juxa   

ibti, no luck with the clip yet. i am going to call the owner, i got his number as i cant find the number of the camera man.

as for the MRI, i am told it depends whether you wish to have one part or two part scan. lister inhealth do MRI of lumber spine for £600. sofar they are most reasonable around.

Ibtisam   

^^LOOL @ call the owner, talking about having contacts in high places! :D thanks.

I will google lister health. Thanks

What time is okay to have lunch, I want to eat now, but it seems strange to have lunch at 11am, does that mean I will have to go back out at 2pm to get another lunch if I eat this one now. redface.gif lazy I know.

Juxa   

i just spoke to the owner, walaaley waa bilaa contact umadan. we back to square one, apparently the station throws away after everything after broadcasting, so the reporter and his cameraman kept the originals.

we shall find them:)