Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

lily meeshad joogto mooji anigu! it is grey and rainy banaanka (i miss our emails)

nuune tut tut recession beel,i dont dabble in business waad ogtahay and what do you mean with iskandhineefiyan, dont you bail out

faheema what happened? bal cowdibileyso, breathe

-Lily-   

Hello Juxa, I forgot to mention when the clouds part its sunny :D I am atemepting to do DIY gardening and finding it's seriously out of my depth, but I will try to as much as I can to get rid of horrible plants and wheed.

Miss our e-mails too but there is always phones after work ;)

Nuune, I can see how torrential rain might add to the atmosphere but I prefer dry weather!

Faheema.   

Allhamdulilah...noth ing serious, just one of those days...one thing after another and then some.

I am just looking forward to my Spa this evening ahh great timing smile.gif

nuune   

Chokolate, whenever dat happens, immediatly akhriso suuradaha qulwalle iyo qul acuuduyaasha, that will help alot.

also before u go to sleep, akhriso athkaarta hurdada iyo aayadaha quraanka sida aayatul kursi etc

It is da best medecine

Juxa   

chocolate, you need to unwind and shut the world before going to bed.

i too have unsettled sleep, boqol iyo afartan afaarood baan xaliyaa in my sleep, i wake up feeling more tired then when i went to sleep.

subxanallah, quraanka aqriso as per sheikh nuune's advice

Juxa   

sayid ka daaaa, you would be shocked how xeroow he is in real life, dont be fooled by the dancing avator lol.

today is exception, he never gives good advice:)

Ibtisam   

Salam people.

Man I feel so sleepy, I am trying to avoid drinking tea, don't know why, I just want to get use to waking up with out help since Ramadan is coming and all.

Ibtisam   

^^^Trying to make a living dhee. What do you expect me to do, claim the dole. :D

LOZ can you delet Sayid Somal silly thread plz? :D

Ibtisam   

^^Nevermind, Sayid Somali will kick up too much fuzz and aaf buur for 5yrs if I managed to get his thread deleted. Can't deal with more people getting pissed off with me right now. redface.gif