Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Oz   

Hello trol'ers

I wonder why Sol'ers are all so whacked up / moody this week.

PS: y'all need to chill out and get ready for Ramadan, thank AllaAH (sw)we are about to enter another great month of worshiping our lord.

nuune   

Faheema, hadaad dooneyso inaad wax donate gareeso, best person to contact is JUXA, she knows in and out about local organisations down there,

hada ka hor ayey project donation sameesay guul buuna ku dhamaadey

STOIC   

If I have nothing better to do (No job, no life) am I allowed to come here and say morning? I'll only say morning to the smelly students on summer break...and the rest of "hardworking" trollers Morning Loosers!!!! :D

PS Already planing for the weekened.Last weekend went to six-flags (ritual for every summer) and next weekend????

STOIC   

Buuxo, Mimi nataka kuvuruga watu...(disturbing the peace)...

PS: Am staying at my friends house who is a a chief resident surgery medical doctor and I'm stirring at these huge books and big binders next to the computer and I'm wondering when does the poor soul has time to READ all this material? He is never home-big house to myself.I was listening to Obama pitch for a better medical insurance and I can say that these doctors sometimes deserve a better pay for all the gruesome training!

Buuxo   

^Nothing worth having is easy.Continuous development & knowledge is needed,And you just got to make the time.

Juxa   

buuxo waa runtaa, stoic dont take your eyez off the ball. it is not about the money, title or prestige. one day insha allahyou will be able to help many. unless ameerika aad salka mudatid

STOIC   

Juxa, I know title and prestige doesn't mean anything to my friend (who by the way is a Somali guy)...I was talking to him last night if he ever did all the initials behind his name for the money and prestige and I was surprised that he did it for number one; it was his childhood dream and number two Allah made it easy for him to do well both in medical school and residency.This guy can go to Somalia today and do all the surgery one can think of at ease....I believed him when he said if it was for the money he would have easily specialized in dermatology and make the bank, but he is an asset to his fellow human beings....

Juxa   

stoic, in that case i hope both you and your friend would return to somalia one day and share the knowledge.

Ibtisam   

As Somalis would say, xaaley qiyaamihi baa iifka la igu so saarey. But with morning came easy, and alhumdulilah, now just feeling very very sleepy.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Xaaley waan dimina gaadey!!

I see the Siren has really got under your skin in a good way. Resist baan kuu iidi icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

ibtisam maahmaah qurxoonidaa walaalay.

indeed it is another day, with it comes qeyr iyo bishaaro

morning folks.