Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

MZanzi   

Lol ibtisaam war waan fajacay walaahi oo aan isla yax yaxay waliba

Please do not wear spandex if you are over a body weight percentage of 25%. It isn't attractive, and it scares small children. I sympathize that it feels comfortable, but there are looser, nylon based shorts or full sweats that will do the same thing.

ibti if a women is fat or super slim i hardly bother myself looking @ her direction ...i train with a friend of mine who'z a monster he wont even let you take a breath and do eye shoppin' we always do big compound movements and super sets ..we finish our training with in 45 minutes and do cardio ciyaarta weeba isku dhamaatay ...

ps: I have seen lots of pple who spend 2 to 3 hours @ the gym and they look the same all year

Juxa   

ibtisam lool, after the heavy cheesy dinner last night, i need not do a thing today.

fu-fu fat people maxxaa kugu direy bal? bal yeysan kugu habaarin ee iska daa.

cheesecake anyone?

Juxa   

eeboow waa kuu raynaa adiga ma raysaa? waa alle mahadii, wax badarki diiday maleh:)

Ibtisam   

^^Geel Jire Hello bro, how u doing (not joey style) I've not seen you around as off late, I see you've figured out how to use facebook, poking stage aad maar now :D

Juxa, send me some cheesecake plz, bike it over!!

Fu-fu lool I' like the sound of that man, makes you use your time wisely!

Juxa   

ibtisam, the place we were last night has one of best cheesecakes ever

lakin you lot were not in the mood. :(

:D @juxa that is the extent of my xaayow lakin otherwise bashbash iyo barwaaqo iyo badhaadhe

Hi Ibti im doing well abaayo ... i was tied up last few weeks

Ibtisam   

I did wonder what happened to dessert on my way home. I mean really how can u say I went out and not have a cake or yummy shake, last nyt was more of healthy feast for me.

MZanzi   

Juxa Nothing's worse that seeing people who are just so clueless that they think that they can pull off anything and look good.

adiga cheese cake & Xawlo saad isku wadid waxaan kabaqaa jirkaada meel macaan ma ahane meel dhanaan in laga waayo lol smile.gif shinida un yeysan kugu so shamuugin lol

Juxa   

ibtisam and faheema, i cont say anything after you lot ordered skinny pizzas, comeon.

anyways there is another yummy cake shop not far from where we were, it is italian and they do assortment of cakes, similar to the one in St Pancras.

Geeljire, work on it kudhahay, it was great effort.