Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

ibtisam, walahi i thought they were joking about the free diracs too. i asked ma midbaad rabtan inaad ku shukansatan, try dahab, dirac is so 90s.

then the other one asked, then both asked. subxanallah lool. one second he was saying he owns so and so business and it is thriving, the next minute isii dirac free ah, take me for dinner :mad:

Ibtisam   

When you asked him ma midbaad rabtan inaad ku shukansatan, he goes no no, and I said haada ma adiga ayaa xiidan laah, now I think he would've sold it at his "shop" :D LOOl this sure is funny. lol

As I said, business or no business, thriving or not saqanjaanimiad waa lo gaal daasha. I told him men begging is something new to the Somali culture. redface.gif If I thought they were serious miid baan iska siin laahah!!! Walahi I would've.

Juxa   

what for ibtisam? waa burcad.

waxas kale looma jixinjixo lol. certain folks try every trick in the book for freebies lol

Malika   

Hello Beautiful people!

I bunked off work today,who in their right mind want to supervise wild kids at Thorpe Park!

Malika   

^It seems Ibti had been venturing out into the Somali waters and had a taste of being confronted by a true pirate..lol

Juxa   

Ms DD and malika bedelkooda anigaa joogay

obviously the burcad were not successful. ibtisam can hold her ground

anigaaba cabsaday!

waves@ZU and malika

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL yep!!!

Malika & LOZ, Juxa was on their side, I was nearly sold off, but then they made a mistake, they started begging for diracs iyo dinner, then weye uu kaal digdigtey!!! She was like this :eek: is bad for the priate image :D HAHAH *ducks*

I'm out, have a blessed day peeps

Juxa   

ibtisam, you know i support the pirate movement, but i cant support nin leh dirac isiiya (bad for the image tut tut).

besides i was initially impressed by the young one, not odayga, then i realised the oday corrupted the young one ( wuu tagay ka yar)

have lovely day ibti

Malika   

*waves back at Juxa*

It would have been a crime to support such a man!! bisinka.

Honestly though,where are the men that used to be 'giving' waxaan arkeynaa waa kuwaa dahayaa 'ii sii leh'..Lol

Ibti,have you become a supplier or something?