Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

he does what WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

I will speak to him, i dont suppose you have his number lol. i thought the whole interviews, including yours was supposed to be part of the programme they were doing for TV.

Ibtisam   

^^^Yeah, but now they want to be paid to show our part as part of the news. Waa boot leg. :D LOL Somali style. So the guy who was organizing the event called and asked me if I wanted to pay for my 2mins and he will cough up for the 5mins. I told him in my world “the news” is not paid for, if they want to show it as it is with no payment fine, otherwise ii raaxeyeso, if we want an advert will contact them.

No don't have his number, and don't bother. today waax iga qoosliya mooyan eh waax kaal ma arakin.!

Juxa   

oh is ok ibtisam, i will get his number and call to give my 2 cent.

waa burcad iyo walaalkis. waa yaab walee, they shont get paid for news.

i did not even know the event organizor was paying them? for what? it was newsworthy event.

having said that, they run it like maqaayad. 100 people each with special talent and title

Ibtisam   

JUXA iska daaf, seriously, it is all a big joke. I will find out later on what happed with the event part, I think he too will tell them to get lost, which means they wasted their whole day filming for no reason!

Fu-Fu :D lol

Paragon   

^Perhaps checking the CCTV coverage of the shops he frequented and present a visible indeniable evidence that he bought her item X or Y for her. Perhaps he is aware that in London (if he's in London), one is probably caught on CCTV camera more than 300 times a day. smile.gif

Juxa   

^^ have some faith.

we are going to get a copy soon. i already got their numbers and maybe few words about moonlighting, ceerta finding out, tax-man being told about dukaanka will do the trick. all with a nice smile/smirk.

i think dhibatada waxa keenay when they asked for free dirac

Faheema.   

If he was smart, he would have just got a copy of his bank/credit card statement, better yet kept reciepts. Laakiin nacasnimadu way ka muuqataa.

Morning Trollers.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by juxa:

^^ have some faith.

we are going to get a copy soon. i already got their numbers and maybe few words about moonlighting, ceerta finding out, tax-man being told about dukaanka will do the trick. all with a nice smile/smirk.

i think dhibatada waxa keenay when they asked for free dirac

LOOOl I thought he was joking about the free dirac, so nimakaan, all day they were trying to rip me off: First they tried the chat up lines, then they tired they give us a gift line, then it was take us to dinner, and then yesterday waa laa caadestey!! Shidhouse! LOOL :D:D

Juxu asked them if we can have a copy (Does the freedom of information apply here??, I want a copy of all footage they have of me) They don't have to show it, just give me back my saawiir!! :D:D

C&H And paragon, LOL, saqanjaanimiad waa lo gaal daasha! LOL I am sure he counted the drinks/ tea and chewing gums too. He is using his bank statements.

EdIT: Faheem he is using them. :rolleyes:

Morning all smile.gif