Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Hi trollers.

I believe I have found the middle ground between tim hortons watered down excuse for coffee and starbuck tar in a cup they call coffee.

this morning i had MacDonald coffee .. truly superior.

STOIC   

^ I can't go to sleep.I haven't slept all night.I even went to masjid for Salat Fajr.I chewed khat last night and now I'm in deep shiit...I guess i need to leave qat to the pros...Atleast I prayed in jamacaa, but too bad my eyes were full like dear....I need my sleep!!

chubacka   

^ They closed down my absolute fav coffee shop, I was collecting stamps to get a free coffee and everything, might have to check out MDs.

Malika   

^No wonder it went down..lol,imagine how many customers were collecting stamps instead of paying for the coffee..Looool

Hello trolls! How is everyone this Monday morning?

Che - maxaad ii haysatay earlier?

Xiin - I should hope in uu ku noqon mar labaad. Hadii kale, there would be trouble.

N.O.R.F   

Public Holiday on Sunday followed by 3 days work and a get me out of here flight on Thurs :cool:

Only problem between now and then is a deluge of work to get through as well as auditors sniffing around the place :(

Juxa   

Afternoon people.

waa la isoo dhacay maanta, bloody embassy forces people to take pictures in meel eela leeyihiin deal.

waa daylight robbery.

bal maxad sheegteen?

Ibtisam   

North lucky you!!

Hey Juxa.

Serenity why are u in a such good mood??

My friend Ex just sent her an e-mail, five months after they broke up, and he's been married and divorced since, asking for all the money he spent on her in the five years they were together!! :D I can't help but laugh! saaqaanjaanimo.com. He said he is digging up his old bank statements and checking if he can find receipts, to prove he only wants what his back!! LOOOOL aalah qoosal baadana!! :Dredface.gif

LOL, *shakes head, shid house*

Juxa   

hello ibtisam.

your friend should shame him! waa ***** sheemaha.

she should ask all the time and effort she wasted on him plus VAT.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL

On to another story, Juxa your boy Mr. "I'm gift to women" and Co wants £500 to show my battered somali for 2mins with the news for one day. (7mins in total for the whole event @ £500) I left a message saying your having a laugh mate, count my 2min out. :D If I knew that at the time of recording I would not have bothered! :rolleyes: