Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

[edit] Malika am all good haajiyad,

Nothing much.. Just Jillin!

Well I think you are referring to the major and obvious decisions we make in our lives like moving to a new country/marraige etc but what you described there technically are not more than the basic decision making process everyone makes in their lifetime. What I meant earlier in my post is "when you make simple and uneventful decision and yet you get unintentional outcome that changes your whole life"

Juxa, maxaad haydaa xaajiyo? lama roonoo

To my surprise, actually more like shock I spotted a number of rather attractive young Somali girls with older/rather challenged on the looks department men out and about last night. Did I miss something? Is the community running out of young men?

Morning people.

Juxa   

Cynical, ninka quruxdiisa ma wajiga lagu xeranaa, foolxumadiisa isagay dhibeysaa no smile.gif

Jokes aside magalada dhan isla qaabdaran, i keep seeing rag mid-life crisis kudhacday, leaving the family and sporting 20-something girl.

i wonder what the catch is? i hear older men are more obedient oo hadhicin hajabin bey kuleeyihin.

morning intii kaleeto

MZanzi   

Juxa, I have noticed that younger men have completely abandoned younger ladies one of the reasons is that ladies are so demanding and materialistic in nature. What is your thought about this?

Malika   

^Perhaps they are into 'older women' ..or busy with pulling their trousers up, looking in the mirror every 5 min at their six packs,oh yeah..perhaps spending too much time on youtube..heh

CL,what's new?

I am in a good mood, work is at standstill as we only have 4 more days before we are freeeeeeeeee for six weeks!

Juxa   

Malika i envy you. i hope you have lovely break.

FUFU, everytime i hear a guy saying ooh gabdhihi waa materialistic, i feel ouch.

I hate men who whine, warmaxaad iisheegaysaa if you can not provide for me. if you can not match or exceed me.

greed is another topic altogether.

lakin nin penny xisaabinaya in my books faaiido maleh. kadheerow. that does not mean women, old or young should abuse and take advantage of a man's generousity.

and before you jump and throw yr bakoorad, anigu ceeb bey ila tahay asking nin to give me anything. it is his duty to provide, if he cant, let him leave the lady alone and allow her to find mid ogol inuu bixiyo the lifestyle she wants.

MZanzi   

buuxo, qalad weyn aa kujiro I swear it is us men who spoil the ladies Even in Zulu, we do have a saying"usisi upeynaya umunye sonna smile.gif ( do what the wife says)

Buuxo   

^haha.Men want to be spoiled too? That fair enough. what would you like flowers,jewelled suun? sweet home cooked cunto & loof letters smile.gif

Malika   

^Women are complicated creatures really,so for you to have a calm,harmonious life just do what the wife wants and say..heh

juxa, nothing to envy really,as I gonna stay put this year- by the second week,I would be bored to death! :(

Juxa   

fufu if you dont do as the wife says, what was the saying!

gaw maleh gash maleh

i think if women ceased to demand things, men would lose their purpose.

malika, it looks that i too would be stuck in london this year. better book my holiday so i can get ramadan off.

tusbax inaan qato waaye planka